Nightwish have shared today the second video clip out of their upcoming DVD/Blu-ray Showtime, Storytime, which is due out via Nuclear Blast on November 29th and was filmed at Wacken Open Air 2013. This time you get to see them perform the song "Ghost Love Score" (from the album Once) right here.

If you still haven't checked it out, here is the clip of the band performing "Storytime". All the details of the live release can be found over here.

And the trailer for the two-hour tour documentary Please Learn The Setlist In 48 Hours as well:

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Nightwish

Posted: 15.11.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Carl Berg - 15.11.2013 at 17:33
Wow, now that is an extraordinary voice
Fritillaria - 15.11.2013 at 17:44
I have a dream: to meet this woman, and learn singing from her.
X5452 - 15.11.2013 at 20:33
I´m certain they will sell out Ziggo Dome with Floor. Please do a show in The Netherlands!!!
Unhealer - 15.11.2013 at 21:14
Written by Fritillaria on 15.11.2013 at 17:44

I have a dream: to meet this woman, and learn singing from her.

I don't know if she still does since she's super busy at the moment, but not too long ago she was giving singing classes online.
AngelofDeth - 15.11.2013 at 21:23
Floor sounds great!

But the guitars sound terrible! I was thinking about buying this but after hearing the guitars I think I may have to pass.
Fritillaria - 15.11.2013 at 21:23
Written by Unhealer on 15.11.2013 at 21:14

but not too long ago she was giving singing classes online.

which I can not attend anyway
PocketMetal - 15.11.2013 at 23:33
Written by Fritillaria on 15.11.2013 at 17:44

I have a dream: to meet this woman, and learn singing from her.

Did you change your opinion about her ? or was I mistaken about you not liking her before ?
Fritillaria - 15.11.2013 at 23:35
Written by PocketMetal on 15.11.2013 at 23:33

YEAH you made a mistake, I like Floor, and I hate Simone At first I even added her to my list of Impressive Female vocalists In Metal too but then I removed her as I wanted to add more underrated ones.
Ellrohir - 16.11.2013 at 01:57
It has moments, but i still hate many parts...this song in particular has only one original...
Troy Killjoy - 16.11.2013 at 02:41
Hm, I guess I'm siding with the unpopular opinion here... I just don't think her vocals suit this track. They lack the power and depth of Tarja's style, but I can understand why people would prefer this version.

Either way this is a good song - it's actually one of only a handful of Nightwish songs I even listen to.
ChildofHorus - 16.11.2013 at 14:15
Of course these songs are made for Tarja's voice. But this is always better than Annette, whose voice do not fit the old songs. But I enjoyed this version, I am happy with their choice of Floor.
Draugen - 16.11.2013 at 16:19
Written by Troy Killjoy on 16.11.2013 at 02:41

Is this real life? Not only is Troy back on Metal Storm but he now listens to Nightwish!?
Troy Killjoy - 16.11.2013 at 17:32
Written by Draugen on 16.11.2013 at 16:19

I've always had a soft spot for Once, being one of the first few albums I remember buying when first getting into metal. I'm by no means a fan of the band, but there are definitely a few tracks I enjoy.
Troy Killjoy - 16.11.2013 at 17:43
Written by ChildofHorus on 16.11.2013 at 14:15
But this is always better than Annette, whose voice do not fit the old songs.

I fully agree with that! I haven't been paying attention to metal news for the past year and had no idea she was replaced (for whatever reason), but I think it's a step in the right direction for the band. Jansen's range and delivery are better suited to Nightwish's sound than Olzon's in my opinion.
Susan - 16.11.2013 at 22:48
I absolutely adore Tarja but GOD DAMN that is how this song should be sung!!!
Cynic Metalhead - 17.11.2013 at 12:59
Written by Fritillaria on 15.11.2013 at 23:35

Written by PocketMetal on 15.11.2013 at 23:33

I don't know but you're very unpredictable with your musical opinions. Somewhere in forums, I read about your inclination towards Simone while you hated Tarja, now you have suddenly started liking Floor and hating Simone. I think it's your female list that have confused you a lot.

Anyway, for me Nightwish albums with TARJA were far more superior than any thing dropped post-Tarja. I do however have a huge respect for Floor Jansen but i still find Nightwish had the best (organic and non-organic)chemistry with Tarja. So like Susan, i adore her too.
Fritillaria - 17.11.2013 at 13:12
Written by Cynic Metalhead on 17.11.2013 at 12:59

No cynic, from the very first moment I made my list, Floor was there, like always I have said, she has different styles, great tone and power in her voice, for me Tarja is OK but Nightwish is not my favorite music and band still that doesn't mean that I have never ever heard them. I removed Floor from my list because I wanted to add underrated and less known vocalists there.

I didn't start liking Floor and hating Simone suddenly ! Previously I have said so many times that Floor is one of the rare good female vocalists in the genre ,symphonic gothic, which I don't like it much. Because Floor has variety in her style. And about Simone, I don't hate her vocals suddenly, I think so many times before I have stated my opinions about her too.
Sr Tumnus - 17.11.2013 at 19:49
I have hope... in a new Nightwish!
The Shape 1973 - 18.11.2013 at 00:00
Wonder what Annette thinks of Floor?
Vityaz - 28.11.2013 at 02:17
Nightwish coming back!

Floor is great a addition to the Noghtwish, but anyway Nightwish was the best until the times dark times when Tarja was fired from the band
Tarja's voice was perfectly fitted the Nightwish unique sound....

Annette's voice wasn't so fit well NIghtwish sound and it is turned Nightwish in to the ordinary female-fronted gothic/symphonic-metal band.
Looks like with Floor appearance Nightwish is coming back.
p/s