Currently working on new material, Bullet For My Valentine recently revealed a brand new song, "Raising Hell", and now they shared the video to go with it. It was directed, produced and edited by James Sharrock and you can watch it right here right now.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Bullet For My Valentine

Posted: 28.11.2013 by Saeid

Comments

psykometal - 29.11.2013 at 08:01
Well, they're taking a step in the right direction. A more straight-forward metal approach, with some slight thrash leanings even. Still not digging his higher pitched, whiny-sounding vocals.
Machiavelli - 29.11.2013 at 10:38
I know there are a lot of bands that sound nearly like this which is probably why the sound is so hated but I am surprised that Ekotren from FL doesnt get any recognition as being one of the better ones. Unfortunately, the sweet singing during the chorus of all these metalcore songs just doenst work for me anymore because too many songs sound the same and therefore bore me... even with an excellent solo like the one in this song.
psykometal - 29.11.2013 at 11:41
Written by Machiavelli on 29.11.2013 at 10:38

EkoTren. Now there's a name I haven't heard in a while. From what I recall of their sound, when I was shown them back in '08, I would call them nu metal, not metalcore.
Machiavelli - 02.12.2013 at 07:08
Written by psykometal on 29.11.2013 at 11:41

Written by Machiavelli on 29.11.2013 at 10:38

I thought this was metalcore...

psykometal - 02.12.2013 at 08:05
Written by Machiavelli on 02.12.2013 at 07:08

I thought this was metalcore...

Nah, that's nu metal. For comparison's sake, think about it like this, does it sound more like early Drowning Pool or Unearth?

News Bullet For My Valentine - New Single Streaming Online 10.5 23.10.2012 by
News Bullet For My Valentine - New Video Released 10.5 27.05.2013 by PrinceOfDarkness
News Bullet For My Valentine - Entire New Album Streaming Online 10 20.04.2010 by Got Mayhem?
News Bullet For My Valentine - Releasing New Single In November 9 20.10.2012 by BoxCar Willy
News Bullet For My Valentine - New Song Available For Streaming 9 23.11.2013 by hadriel