A few months ago, Vertigo Steps announced that they were putting the band on hold and stop all activities until further notice. However, the progressive metal band is giving fans something new to enjoy first. The band shared the brand new, advance track from their upcoming compilation Disappear Here In The Reel World: A VS Coda, to be released in January 2014 via Ethereal Sound Works. The song is called "Sunflowers/Remission". Waste no time and listen to it in the video below. What else could you ask for?

This is the first official output from the band since their acclaimed Surface/Light third album. It is not known at the moment whether or when there will be any future releases so Vertigo Steps "dedicate the extremely intimate new song to all their followers, thanking them for the support since 2007."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Vertigo Steps

Posted: 02.12.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Monolithic - 02.12.2013 at 16:02
I'm pretty sure you had a smile on your lips when you read the news, Ana.

But god, how I love this song.
BloodTears - 02.12.2013 at 16:29
Written by Monolithic on 02.12.2013 at 16:02

I'm pretty sure you had a smile on your lips when you read the news, Ana.

But god, how I love this song.

Yes, I did. How did you know? Pretty sweet song, I'm loving it at the moment.
Monolithic - 02.12.2013 at 17:09
Written by BloodTears on 02.12.2013 at 16:29

Yes, I did. How did you know? Pretty sweet song, I'm loving it at the moment.

Seeing how you felt sad when they were put on hold, I figured this might cheer you up. Glad to see that happen.

News Vertigo Steps - Entire New Album Streaming Online 9 26.03.2012 by Milena