Australian progressive metal band Ne Obliviscaris has been working on their new album that will follow Portal Of I. The band declared on their Facebook page that they start recording drums for their new album today, the 16th of December. They also said that album is supposed to be released in mid 2014, very roughly. So, good news all around.

The band posted: "All set up and ready to start recording drums for our new album TODAY!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Ne Obliviscaris

Posted: 16.12.2013 by BloodJuNkie

Comments

Warman - 16.12.2013 at 14:20
Can't wait!
LeKiwi - 16.12.2013 at 14:35
Interest...
Fallen Ghost - 16.12.2013 at 14:45
I'm really excited of what these guys can come up with, AOTY 2014 potential even before it's out hah!
Dentura - 16.12.2013 at 16:48
Should be great! Cant wait!
Gothmog_Motsham - 16.12.2013 at 19:15
I was beginning to worry that I will wait 5 or 7 more years before listening to new material from these guys, so excited but at the same time I hope they didn't rush the new album
Reaper_Redeamer - 16.12.2013 at 19:39
I wish the best, very interesting band
Reaper_Redeamer - 16.12.2013 at 19:39
I wish the best, very interesting band
Skl3ros - 16.12.2013 at 19:57
Written by Gothmog_Motsham on 16.12.2013 at 19:15

this. can't imagine them holding quality if they go for it too soon. either they are really rich of ideas or just go for the money and fail after second album. let's hope fo the first.
Skl3ros - 16.12.2013 at 19:57
Written by Gothmog_Motsham on 16.12.2013 at 19:15

this. can't imagine them holding quality if they go for it too soon. either they are really rich of ideas or just go for the money and fail after second album. let's hope for the first.
Erik M. - 16.12.2013 at 21:05
I was totally blown away by Portal Of I when I first heard it. But the more I spun it, the less I began to like it. Now I can't even remember the last time I listened to the album... even though I used to find it excellent I haven't had the urge to listen to it again at all.

Still curious what their new album will be like of course.
Mad Arab666 - 16.12.2013 at 21:55
Great news. Can't wait.
Risto - 16.12.2013 at 22:08
Written by Skl3ros on 16.12.2013 at 19:57

Written by Gothmog_Motsham on 16.12.2013 at 19:15

Benjamin Baret was stuck in France because of visa issues until 2011, which delayed the album release. They had all the songs written already around 2009 but had to sit on them for years. No need to worry about lack of ideas
Kuroboshi - 16.12.2013 at 23:54
Heard a new song by them live a while back. Sounded real nice. High hopes!
Dima - 17.12.2013 at 02:22
Written by Skl3ros on 16.12.2013 at 19:57

Written by Gothmog_Motsham on 16.12.2013 at 19:15

After sitting down with most of the guys of the band for 30 minutes I can assure you they're not in it 'just for the money' I mean, they don't even do VIP greetings. They just scatter themselves around the venue post concert and wait for fans to come up and have a chat
crucifiedjesus - 27.12.2013 at 21:45
Much anticipated stuff

News Behemoth - Recording New Album 5.5 17.03.2013 by ArcesseEum
News Mayhem - Recording New Album 5.5 03.08.2013 by Mr. Doctor
News Cauldron - Recording New Album 5.5 21.05.2012 by Susan
News Into Eternity - Finish Recording New Album 5.5 21.06.2006 by ThunderAxe1989
News Benighted - Recording New Album 5.5 24.09.2010 by !J.O.O.E.!