Suicide Silence have announced the release of the Mitch Lucker memorial DVD which will be available on February 18th in North America and March 17th in Europe via Century Media Records. For now, you can check out the trailer below. Mitch Lucker, the band's former vocalist, passed away last year on a motorcycle accident and recently the band announced ex-All Shall Perish Hernan "Eddie" Hermida to replace him.

The DVD/CD is entitled Ending Is The Beginning: The Mitch Lucker Memorial Show and features last year's tribute show to the fallen vocalist, which also raised money for his daughter's future education, with several guest vocalists. It was directed by Jeremy Schott of MentalSuplex Productions and Zafer Ulkucu of Backseat Conceptions.

Tracklist:

20. You Only Live Once with Randy Blythe

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Suicide Silence

Posted: 17.12.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

s_t_s - 17.12.2013 at 12:16
I'm a bit out of topic here but since Hermida is their new vocalist, does it mean he has definitely left All Shall Perish ? That suck since I love ASP so much !
Uldreth - 17.12.2013 at 12:42
Written by s_t_s on 17.12.2013 at 12:16

Yeah he left ASP :/ .
s_t_s - 18.12.2013 at 15:12
Written by Uldreth on 17.12.2013 at 12:42

Written by s_t_s on 17.12.2013 at 12:16

Yeah he left ASP :/ .

Went to All Shall Perish profile and it seems many members left so that we should consider this band as dead ? Really bad news for me Will have to keep an eye on Suicide Silence then (tho the latest trailer featuring Hermida didn't really got me hooked).
Uldreth - 19.12.2013 at 13:48
Written by s_t_s on 18.12.2013 at 15:12

Written by Uldreth on 17.12.2013 at 12:42

Written by s_t_s on 17.12.2013 at 12:16

Yeah he left ASP :/ .

It does not look bright for them aye however as far as I remember there was also a massive member flux after Hate.Malice.Revenge and the band came out of it pretty well

Plus they still have Artusato who is as beast.

Albums Suicide Silence - Ending Is The Beginning: The Mitch Lucker Memorial Show 10.5 05.03.2014 by Rulatore
News Suicide Silence - Singer Mitch Lucker Passes Away At Age 28 9 01.11.2012 by Jiri
News Suicide Silence - Vocalist Eddie Hermida Joins, Quits All Shall Perish 6 05.10.2013 by
Reviews Suicide Silence - The Black Crown 4.5 05.11.2011 by Cynic Metalhead
Reviews Suicide Silence - The Black Crown 4.5 30.07.2011 by Lit.