It's your lucky day Hail Spirit Noir fans because the band has just premiered a brand new song. You have waited long enough for the follow-up to their debut Pneuma. With the new opus Oi Magoi (in English "The Magicians") on the horizon, you can listen to song "Satan Is Time" through the player here. These Greek progressive black metallers bring an eerie atmosphere with this new song. What do you think?

Oi Magoi hits stores on January 20th, 2014 via Code666 Records.

Tracklist:

01. Blood Guru
02. Demon For A Day
03. Satan Is Time
04. Satyriko Orgio (Satyrs' Orgy)
05. The Mermaid
06. Hunters
07. Oi Magoi

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Hail Spirit Noir

Posted: 27.12.2013 by BloodTears

Comments

Apothecary - 27.12.2013 at 17:35
Totally nails it, and I see this album being just as well received (if not more so) as Pneuma. It's hard to think of any other band that blends prog and black metal together for such a fun, unpredictable ride. I love Enslaved, but this is just on another level entirely.
Gothmog_Motsham - 27.12.2013 at 17:56
Man this is some incredible music! Beside the awesome clean vocals, this reminds me of Oranssi Pazuzu! Looking forward to this
Draugen - 27.12.2013 at 18:18
Damn, that sure was impressive!

This suddenly became one of my most anticipated albums of next year.
LeKiwi - 27.12.2013 at 20:47
Considerably disappointed. This is garbage compared to their debut So bland and monotonous...
Unhealer - 27.12.2013 at 21:11
Fantastic!
Mr. Doctor - 27.12.2013 at 21:11
I love the vocals here, what a charismatic clean voice. That bass is hella nice as well... Even if it counts as monotonous at some points (because the whole track is definitely not monotonous) I think it works wonders here to achieve a nice and hypnotic vibe.
Apothecary - 28.12.2013 at 01:25
Written by LeKiwi on 27.12.2013 at 20:47

So bland and monotonous...

Rather than rudely swooping down on that comment like some other people on here probably would, I'm curious to see how our listening differs by you explaining this, because I don't hear much monotony in anything other than the bass, really.
euronymous - 28.12.2013 at 07:13
For them who don't know ''magoi'' means magicians
GODlike - 28.12.2013 at 10:57
Very good! Waiting for the full album
Hallford9000 - 28.12.2013 at 13:19
Nice song. Love the ending. Fluffy production. Such melody. Much musicianship. Wow.
LeKiwi - 28.12.2013 at 13:52
Written by Apothecary on 28.12.2013 at 01:25

For all I know it could be the production, but when I listen to that track - despite any instrumental and vocal changes - I feel that nothing changes. The atmosphere is static and weak. Didn't appeal like the variation on their debut. I wish I could explain it better
Apothecary - 28.12.2013 at 14:43
Written by LeKiwi on 28.12.2013 at 13:52

Hmmm... well, I have a pretty good feeling that (like Pneuma) this new album's gonna have a lot of variation among the tracks, so I doubt this one will be what the whole thing sounds like.
LeKiwi - 28.12.2013 at 15:02
Written by Apothecary on 28.12.2013 at 14:43

Yep, you can certainly rely on HSN for variation
necros4 - 28.12.2013 at 19:56
It's a pleasure to hear this.It sounds one step forward 'Pneuma'.I'm very pleased...
The songwriting is in high levels.Well done boys.
I don't agree with the monotony said earlier.Let's wait for the whole album.It might change opinions...
necros4 - 28.12.2013 at 20:02
I'm also happy that they still use very goodmatching Greek lyrics between their English ones,as they did in their debut in such a way they don't ruin the songs...:thumbup:
mz - 29.12.2013 at 11:49
It's really good by its own but lacks the fun factor of their debut which could make me laugh every time I listen to it. I hope that the rest of the album be different.
Mr. Doctor - 29.12.2013 at 11:53
I honestly prefer this less-funny approach. Gets a more bizarre vibe.
mz - 29.12.2013 at 12:02
Another disagreement in one day
Mr. Doctor - 29.12.2013 at 12:04
I'm sorry, babe. It's just not the same anymore. I think I want a divorce.
Apothecary - 29.12.2013 at 16:54
Written by mz on 29.12.2013 at 11:49

I read a review of the whole thing the other day that mentioned a few tracks as having catchy choruses, so you never know. We could be in for some more "KILL YOUR MOTHER WHILE YOU'RE STILL IN HER WOMB!" type of stuff
mz - 29.12.2013 at 22:06
Written by Apothecary on 29.12.2013 at 16:54

hah I'd like catchy songs by these guys but they would definitely have hard time topping their debut.
Pazdzioch - 30.12.2013 at 17:30
Pretty cool song.
Traezeus - 03.01.2014 at 09:45
I enjoyed the song. Clean vocals were superb.
Spyros Papado - 04.01.2014 at 15:50
Did anybody listen to the whole album?

News Hail Spirit Noir - Debut New Video 9 07.02.2014 by Unhealer
News Hail Spirit Noir - Releasing Second Album Next January 7.5 25.11.2013 by mz
News Cynic - Premiere Another New Song 5.5 28.01.2014 by -Morbid-
News Dirge - Premiere New Song 5.5 17.02.2014 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Gamma Ray - Premiere Lyric Video For New Song 5.5 24.02.2014 by Angelic Storm