Lacuna Coil have now unveiled the album cover and tracklist for Broken Crown Halo, their new studio album due out on April 1st, 2014 in North America (March 31st in Europe, Australia, New Zealand) on Century Media Records. The album is already the Italian band's seventh studio effort in their long career, and the follow-up to Dark Adrenaline. Check out the cover art below and tell us what you think about it.

Broken Crown Halo tracks:

01. Nothing Stands In Our Way
02. Zombies
03. Hostage To The Light
04. Victims
05. Die & Rise
06. I Forgive (But I Won't Forget Your Name)
07. Cybersleep
08. Infection
09. I Burn In You
10. In The End I Feel Alive
11. One Cold Day

The band says about the album artwork: "We are fighting for a kingdom and a crown that is not what it seems to be, one that in reality represents the moment of confusion we're living in, and the very fragile situation we're facing every day."

Source: lacunacoil.it
Band profile: Lacuna Coil

Posted: 24.01.2014 by Bad English

Comments

Cynic Metalhead - 24.01.2014 at 15:28
Shit, this became legit.

I thought its an April fool prank.

Anyway, last album was total failure. Fool album.
mariano - 24.01.2014 at 18:06
No covers this time around...? if there's one, it's not so obvious as "Losing my religion".
ManiacBlasphemer - 24.01.2014 at 19:50
I can't expect this band to go back to the sound of the first 2 albums but I prefer something along the lines of Dark Adrenaline than getting another Shallow Life, that album drained a couple of years out of my life.
Nattens - 24.01.2014 at 20:09
This band lost me with "Shallow Life" and "Dark Adrenaline" was no different. I could clearly hear corporate rock elements, and it all sounded so contrived and boring. I know they will never go back to their old sound, and so it was/is best to just move on.
Angel_Lament - 24.01.2014 at 23:08
Well, Dark Adrenaline was awesome, Hope this one will be too. Please no another Shallow Life which almost made me kill myself.
pagb666 - 25.01.2014 at 23:01
Shallow Life was a total letdown... however I found Dark Adrenaline way better. I hope they continue in the same line, if not better.

News Necrophobic - Share New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 11.5 04.09.2013 by J. N.
News Royal Hunt - Share New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 11.5 27.09.2013 by Mr. Doctor
News Immolation - Share New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 11.5 05.03.2013 by Alex Fenger
News Sepultura - Share New Album Cover Art And Tracklist 11.5 26.08.2013 by Unhealer
News Running Wild - Unveil New Album Tracklist And Cover Art 10 25.01.2012 by Valentin B