"Burning Heart" is a new song from power metallers Iron Savior which has been recently unveiled. If you want to hear something from their new album, check out the song below. Iron Savior will release its new album, Rise Of The Hero, on February 28th (Europe) and March 18th (US) via AFM Records. The Japanese edition of the CD will arrive on February 19th through Avalon.

Rise Of The Hero tracklist:

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Iron Savior

Posted: 29.01.2014 by nicaZe

Comments

Zaphod - 29.01.2014 at 22:03
Haha I love the video.
Song is nothing special though.
BORT - 29.01.2014 at 22:07
I love this band
Metashadow8 - 30.01.2014 at 01:20
I'm pretty sure I'm getting this album, funny video
deadone - 30.01.2014 at 01:48
Love the flim clip - it reminds me of lame Pegazus film clips in the 1980s.

Music's decent and enjoyable enough albeit generic.
The Shape 1973 - 02.02.2014 at 18:31
The Paradox of power metal.

I like bands who stick to their signature sound. Helloween should sound like Keeper not Chameleon, Sonata Arctica should sound like Silence not Unia and Edguy should sound like Hellfire Club and not ANYTHING since. I know what I like. Yes, a bit of variation is needed, but not too much.

BUT

Then you get DragonForce and Iron Savior. I like to listen their song (singular)....because there is only one it seems. With different words. No variety. No change of style. The same. That is the problem I have. Do I like the style to stay the same or to grow and change? I just don't know. Hense, The Paradox Of Power Metal.
Vintage Metaller - 18.02.2014 at 01:49
Written by The Shape 1973 on 02.02.2014 at 18:31

The Paradox of power metal.

BUT

I would go with the "Stick to what you do best school of power metal". Iron Savior keeps making the same album over and over again, but I enjoy them all the same. Look at Sonata Arctica on the other hand. I have no idea wtf they are even trying to do anymore. Ever since their guitarist left, the band has been experimenting with some weird songs and albums and they suck ass, as far as I am concerned. So yeah, more power to Iron Savior for doing what they do best!

News Iron Savior - Two New Songs Online 9 11.11.2011 by Edmund Fogg
News Iron Maiden - New Album Details And Song Online 7 08.06.2010 by GT
News Iron Mask - New Song Streaming Online 7 15.10.2013 by Stabby
News Psycroptic - New Song Online 5.5 16.12.2011 by J. N.
News Tsjuder - New Song Online 5.5 15.09.2011 by LeChron James