By now, you probably heard of Killer Be Killed, a project featuring none other than Max Cavalera (ex-Sepultura, Soulfly, Cavalera Conspiracy), Greg Puciato (The Dillinger Escape Plan), Troy Sanders (Mastodon) and Dave Elitch (ex-The Mars Volta). This week the band revealed the details of their self-titled debut album and now also premiered the first two songs online. Check out "Wings Of Feather And Wax" and "Face Down" below if you are interested in this project. Do you like their sound?

Killer Be Killed's self-titled album will be out on May 9th (Europe), May 12th (UK) and May 13th (North America) via Nuclear Blast Entertainment. Pre-order it at this location.

Created by Ryan Clark of Invisible Creature Design

01. Wings Of Feather And Wax
02. Face Down
03. Melting Of My Marrow
04. Snakes Of Jehova
05. Curb Crusher
06. Save The Robots
07. Fire To Your Flag
08. I.E.D.
09. Dust Into Darkness
10. Twelve Labors
11. Forbidden Fire
12. Ghosts Of Chernobyl [vinyl only] [bonus track]

Band members:

• Greg Puciato - Vocals/Guitar (The Dillinger Escape Plan)
  • Max Cavalera - Vocals/Guitar (Soulfly)
  • Troy Sanders - Vocals/Bass (Mastodon)
  • Dave Elitch - Drums (Ex-The Mars Volta)

Band profile: Killer Be Killed
    Posted: 15.03.2014 by BloodTears

schlakt - 15.03.2014 at 13:30
    It's a bit generic, but i like it!
    BloodTears - 15.03.2014 at 14:34
    I'm intrigued.
    SelfXPlanetOrE - 15.03.2014 at 17:11
    Both Greg and Max did very well with their vocals, but the instrumentation, while also great, doesn't seem to really compliment their voices.
    Boxcar Willy - 15.03.2014 at 18:23
    Oh god that was awful. Literally sounds like FFDP B-sides.
    Troy Killjoy - 15.03.2014 at 18:46
    Written by Boxcar Willy on 15.03.2014 at 18:23
    Oh god that was awful. Literally sounds like FFDP B-sides.

Right? Pretty disappointing - unimaginative, bland, and pretty tame considering those involved. These supergroups almost never live up to the hype/expectations.
    Dr.Overkill26 - 15.03.2014 at 22:15
    Hmmmm... Certainly not as Noisy/Abrasive/Chaotic as I was expecting. The FFDP comparisons are warranted, However I actually like that band. Idk so far I like it, Not gonna pretend not to just because it's more radio-friendly.
    Troy Killjoy - 16.03.2014 at 00:38
    Written by Dr.Overkill26 on 15.03.2014 at 22:15

Are you implying those who don't like it are pretending?
    Dr.Overkill26 - 16.03.2014 at 00:55
    LOL no of course not. To each his own. Just noting that sometimes people won't admit to liking something because it's not extreme enough. And maybe projecting a little, (don't hit me MSers!) Like just waiting for someone to call the Pouser police. Which would be funny.
    Unhealer - 17.03.2014 at 02:28
    As I suspected, Cavalera pretty much ruins everything (not just his singing, I believe I can actually tell what riffs were written by him).
    The rest is not bad at all, but nothing impressive either.
    phanto - 17.03.2014 at 10:54
    Sounds like radio rock for the masses
    Dead Eternity - 17.03.2014 at 14:47
    Nothing spetacular, but still sounds good. I liked it.

News Paradise Lost - Two New Songs Online 5.5 28.03.2007 by White Winter Sun
    News Pelican - Two New Songs And Live Video Online 5.5 14.05.2007 by Clintagram
    News Chaos Echús - Two New Songs Available For Streaming 5.5 04.04.2015 by Scathach666
    News Artillery - Two New Songs Online 5.5 08.02.2011 by JÄY