Dutch avantgarde black metal one-man project Cloak Of Altering has just released another new song for streaming. The track will appear on their impending new opus Plague Beasts, due out on April 29th via Crucial Blast. As for the new song available, it is called "Chaos Magician Of The Abyss". Prepare your ears and enjoy it here below if you dare. Was it good?

You can pre-order the album over here, where you can also hear other new songs. All the album details were previously reported here.

Tracklist:

01. Plague Beasts
02. White Inverted Void
03. Translucent Body Deformities
04. Chaos Magician Of The Abyss
05. Ash666ura
06. Into Celestial Hell
07. Altering Forever

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Cloak Of Altering

Posted: 07.04.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

mz - 07.04.2014 at 21:50
Man this is great. Love how space and alienated this project is getting. Good to see a guy as prolific him can maintain the quality and originality at the same time.
Apothecary - 07.04.2014 at 22:35
"Was it good?" Silly rabbit, it's Mories. It's always good.
koob - 07.04.2014 at 23:02
'The fuck...
Maco - 08.04.2014 at 00:32
I need time to dig this...
Alex Fenger - 08.04.2014 at 00:49
I honestly just don't understand how Mories does it. This track is fucking brilliant. Majestic at times, and unrelenting for the rest.
Karlabos - 08.04.2014 at 16:36
Damnnnn!!!!!1!one11eins

Really, lately I'm thinking Cloak of Altering is his best project.
!J.O.O.E.! - 08.04.2014 at 16:43
Pft, look at all the Mories fanboys on this page. Oh wait, I'm one of them *bows*

Yeah, at this point Igorrr is really the only musician / composer capable of matching Mories' skill and talent.
Alex Fenger - 08.04.2014 at 18:30
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 08.04.2014 at 16:43

I'm honestly not even sure Igorrr is better at this point. Given the sheer amount of music Mories' releases in relation to the unbelievable quality, I'd say it puts him a very small step ahead of Igorrr in terms of capability, even if I do prefer some of Igorrr's work over anything Mories has done.
!J.O.O.E.! - 08.04.2014 at 18:37
Written by Alex Fenger on 08.04.2014 at 18:30

Possibly. I suspect Igorrr albums require more resources though, whereas Mories I imagine does most of it on a laptop, not to mention Igorrr tours a fair amount. Doing what he does on such a prolific level is pretty unprecedented though on Mories' part.

News Morbus Chron - Debut Another New Track 7 25.02.2014 by AtrumHiberna