Suicide Silence have shared their first new song with vocalist Hernan "Eddie" Hermida (ex-All Shall Perish). This is also the first one revealed off their new album You Can't Stop Me. It is called "Cease To Exist" and it is available on the lyric video below. Check it out here and tell us if you like it.

The album is available for pre-order here and shall be released by Nuclear Blast Entertainment on July 11th (Europe), July 14th (UK) and July 15th, 2014 (North America).

Standard jewelcase tracklist:

01. M.A.L.

02. Inherit The Crown

03. Cease To Exist

04. Sacred Words

05. Control (feat. George "Corpsegrinder" Fisher)

06. Warrior

07. You Can't Stop Me

08. Monster Within (feat. Greg Puciato)

09. We Have All Had Enough

10. Ending Is The Beginning

11. Don't Die

12. Ouroboros

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Suicide Silence

Posted: 07.05.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

BlackEssence - 07.05.2014 at 13:30
WUT. Puciato and Corpsegrinder?
Machiavelli - 08.05.2014 at 07:28
What a stupid video. Why does it have to be a helpless girl that is the target? There are a million other people that deserve revenge other than your ex-gf that dumped your loser ass. Fucking pathetic and weak lyrics as well... good thing they spelled them out so we could see how banal they are. Also, if you tell me the girl is a metaphor for something else, please just fuck off. The music is OK as is the vox delivery but if you want immature fucks as your audience then I'm not interested. Seriously, I like a lot of what All Shall Perish did with Eddie on vox so I was looking forward to this. What a huge disappointment.
deadone - 08.05.2014 at 07:38
Song's ok.

I don't think I could sit through an album full of those vocals though. They grate after a while. I notice this band is pretty much hated on MS - any reasons why? Is Deathcore not liked here?
s_t_s - 25.06.2014 at 17:56
Written by deadone on 08.05.2014 at 07:38

Song's ok.

Don't know why this band is somehow hated but regarding the voice, it comes from their new singer, formely from All Shall Perish and really I wish he stopped wasting his time and went back to ASP ! Growls are not enough, the music and riffs here are extremely boring
Troy Killjoy - 25.06.2014 at 18:06
Written by deadone on 08.05.2014 at 07:38
Is Deathcore not liked here?

Deathcore isn't liked in too many circles. Bad deathcore like this is typically only popular amongst newcomers and the stereotypical teenage scene kids trying to make their moms mad.

That being said, deathcore isn't all bad. It's bands like Suicide Silence that give the genre a bad rap.
deadone - 26.06.2014 at 01:44
Written by Troy Killjoy on 25.06.2014 at 18:06

Written by deadone on 08.05.2014 at 07:38
Is Deathcore not liked here?

As stated I didn't think the song was bad. In fact no worse or no better than a lot of stuff being churned by various Death and Thrash acts.

I missed the Deathcore bandwagon. By the time it hit, I was burned out on all things new and thus missed it completely having sunk back into listening to 1980s and 1990s exclusively for a period of time.
Troy Killjoy - 26.06.2014 at 01:47
Written by deadone on 26.06.2014 at 01:44

If you think this is good (or at least, not bad) then you'll probably find most of the what genre offers to be something of interest. There are more technically proficient and compositionally diverse deathcore bands in existence that put the likes of Suicide Silence to shame, although it might be the lack of ingenuity that you find enjoyable about this particular song.
deadone - 26.06.2014 at 02:49
Written by Troy Killjoy on 26.06.2014 at 01:47

Written by deadone on 26.06.2014 at 01:44

Cheers. As stated previously I don't think I could stomach albums worth of those vocals though. It's ok for a song or two (just like a song or two of Black Metal or Tech Death can be enjoybable).

News Suicide Silence - Debut New Video, Announce European Tour 9 03.07.2014 by theFIST
News Suicide Silence - Another New Song Online 7 21.06.2011 by Mr. Doctor