After announcing North American tour dates with Fleshgod Apocalypse earlier, Septicflesh also decided to premiere a brand new track today. The second song revealed so far is called "Burn." What are you waiting for? Prepare your ears and click play on the YouTube clip below to hear it.

The Greeks release their new opus Titan in North America on June 24th via Prosthetic Records and June 20th in Europe on Season Of Mist. Do you prefer this song or "Order Of Dracul"?

[Also thanks to BloodJuNkie for sending in this news!]

With their anticipated new album Titan dropping in June, symphonic metallers Septicflesh will join forces with Fleshgod Apocalypse this summer for the Conquerors Of The World Tour. The co-headliners Septicflesh and Fleshgod Apocalypse will also be joined by death metallers Hour Of Penance (Italy) and Canadian occultists Necronomicon (CAN) for an international-flavored bill of musical extremism. The tour dates have now been announced. Check them out here.

Dates:

07/06/14 - Portland, OR, Tonic Lounge
07/07/14 - Oakland, CA, Metro Opera House
07/08/14 - West Hollywood, CA, House of Blues
07/09/14 - Las Vegas, NV, Cheyenne Saloon
07/10/14 - Phoenix, AZ, Joe's Grotto
07/12/14 - Denver, CO, Summit Music Hall

"We are thrilled to announce that we will be returning to North America with our blood brothers in Fleshgod Apocalypse, Hour Of Penance and Necronomicon (CAN)," comments Septicflesh. "This promises to be a night in darkness to be remembered as we prepare to unleash our colossal new album Titan."

"We are proud to announce that this summer, we'll be your guests for the Conquerors Of The World North American tour," adds Fleshgod Apocalypse. "Once again, we'll be joining forces with Greek symphonic metal legends Septicflesh. This will be a year after the outstanding experience that brought us across Europe in 2013 together, and will be just after our Australian run with them in May. As co-headliners, we will present a huge one-hour set list the longest one we've ever played in your countries! We'll be sharing the stage with our Italian brothers Hour Of Penance and Necronomicon (CAN) as well. The apocalypse is set for the end of June, so don't miss it!"

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Septicflesh
Event: Septicflesh & Fleshgod Apocalypse: Conquerors Of The World Tour 2014

Posted: 07.05.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

PoptartDinosaur - 07.05.2014 at 16:12
Anddddddd they are coming nowhere near me.
SublimeDragon - 07.05.2014 at 16:57
Yessss!! \m/
LeKiwi - 07.05.2014 at 18:48
Bleh track...
BloodTears - 07.05.2014 at 18:50
Written by LeKiwi on 07.05.2014 at 18:48

Bleh track...

I agree, it has a few good riffs but it isn't very exciting.
garmling - 07.05.2014 at 19:17
This song is actually imo much better than Order of Dracul...love those transitions, but still the production is for some reason annoying to my ears, too sterile, especially concerning drums sound
NocturnalStalker - 07.05.2014 at 19:25
My first impression isn't very favourable. It's good, but not mind-blowing.
Dargor - 07.05.2014 at 19:26
The chorus kills this song. The song itself is not so bad, but geez, the chorus is really terrible.
BloodJuNkie - 07.05.2014 at 19:29
Not bad, but "Order of Dracul" is way better. Didn't like the clean vocals!
Eccer - 07.05.2014 at 19:36
I think both tracks are great so far, concerning the production. Must have gone for a different approach, they wouldn't have done this without a purpose imo. If not, then that sucks to be honest. But it seems the youtube versions are slightly at fault though.

These soundcloud files sounds slightly better imo, or might I be deluded?
MaiSweettShaadow - 07.05.2014 at 20:04
Written by Eccer on 07.05.2014 at 19:36

These soundcloud files sounds slightly better imo, or might I be deluded?

yeah I noticed that too, the youtube version is 320kbs
MaiSweettShaadow - 07.05.2014 at 20:08
Http://www.terrorizer.com/news/streams/septicflesh-premiere-new-song-burn-exclusively-terrorizer/ , amazing melodies, I like the orchestra back to back in the 1:48 part
God Alone - 07.05.2014 at 21:25
Holy shit, that was horrible.
-Threnody- - 07.05.2014 at 22:40
Didn't like this song at all. Chorus is just horrible and riffs lack imagination. Two misses from the new album, doesn't look too good. The Great Mass was one of my favorite albums of 2011 but this piece won't be landing anywhere near it.
Ammar Eid - 07.05.2014 at 22:45
This sounds so commercial\boring\unexpected!
How the hell can anybody like that chorus !?
AngelofDeth - 07.05.2014 at 23:21
Wow, this was really bad...

I usually like their clean singing and was hoping for more on this album but that chorus... sounds like some industrial nu-metal song or something.
serega25 - 07.05.2014 at 23:40
Good song. Nothing to say more. Waiting for an album...
LeKiwi - 08.05.2014 at 00:42
MRW the song started. Much sad.

MetalSpider - 08.05.2014 at 01:34
I loved Communion and The Great Mass, and I enjoyed Order of Dracul, so I will definitely listen to Titan. But this song is pretty weak. It's not terrible, but it's definitely not a good one. I sure hope it's the weakest song on the album! (like Narcissus was to Communion....imo).

And I'm also not a fan of the production. I'll wait to hear it when it actually comes out instead of listening to it on Youtube, but the production has definitely changed. And not really for the better.
MaiSweettShaadow - 08.05.2014 at 03:07
Written by Ammar Eid on 07.05.2014 at 22:45

This sounds so commercial\boring\unexpected!
How the hell can anybody like that chorus !?

How the fuck blackened death metal is commecial? hahah fuckin metalheads area joke now .
SublimeDragon - 08.05.2014 at 05:07
Septicflesh rules live!! Can't wait to see them again with Fleshgod Apocalypse \m/
SublimeDragon - 08.05.2014 at 05:26
Liking the new track better than the first.. A return to form for me...
Troy Killjoy - 08.05.2014 at 07:12
Written by MaiSweettShaadow on 08.05.2014 at 03:07

Might have something to do with the formulaic approach, pop structure, and overall accessibility. But that's not important - what's important is how much of a joke we all are for having different opinions.
Eccer - 08.05.2014 at 09:15
I think most post that are surprised by the vocals, don't get it. It fits, in an eerie way. Cannot wait for the rest! It's an grower when you least think it is, which has ALWAYS been a case of Septicflesh.

"From the silence of a headless horror" How do you make a meaning out of that? Isn't it thought provoking, at all?
LeKiwi - 11.05.2014 at 03:40
Written by Eccer on 08.05.2014 at 09:15

Not only are the clean vocals completely tasteless here, Seth's growls have become less powerful since their last album. I miss the power and the passion I heard from him on Communion. It could be the production for all I know, but he just sounds grainy and half-assed now.
s_t_s - 11.05.2014 at 14:23
Even tho I cannot say I'm too fond of both tracks at first listening, I'm pretty confident as I like all albums from Septicflesh. It'll keep me interested until we can hear another track. Would love to see them play live and I guess European dates will be known very soon.
Eccer - 12.05.2014 at 00:41
Written by s_t_s on 11.05.2014 at 14:23

It's the production, his voice is layered on Communion not always, but sometimes. Nothing wrong with his voice as far as I can tell. But age is demanding so that's just a matter of fact, even he has his voice now. It will stagnate. But preference is preference I guess.

News Septicflesh - 2014 Australian Tour With Fleshgod Apocalypse 10.5 04.11.2013 by Lonniehaskel
News Insomnium - To Tour Europe With Fleshgod Apocalypse & Stam1na 7 23.05.2014 by Reaper_Redeamer
News Fleshgod Apocalypse - South African Tour With Bile Of Man, Bleeding Spawn 7 31.08.2011 by Rulatore
News Decapitated - Tour With Decrepit Birth, Fleshgod Apocalypse 7 03.08.2011 by Lonniehaskel
News Pallbearer - Announce European Tour Dates With Royal Thunder 5.5 18.12.2012 by Draugen