Funeral doom/black metallers Arcana Coelestia have just revealed that their 3rd full-length new opus is entitled Nomas and will be released via Avantgarde Music sometime by the end of summer (around September/October). The cover artwork as well as one track's preview can be checked out below. How do you enjoy it? Tell us about your impressions. More details will come soon.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Arcana Coelestia

Posted: 08.05.2014 by Pazdzioch

Comments

Alex Fenger - 08.05.2014 at 14:38
Holyfuckingfuckshitfuckyes. This sounds phenomenal, and I don't doubt that the entire album will live up to this.
!J.O.O.E.! - 08.05.2014 at 15:14
Pretty good. I like the artwork more than song, but I'll certainly check this when it's out.
Alex Fenger - 08.05.2014 at 16:14
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 08.05.2014 at 15:14

The artwork is definitely nice, but I love the song. Arcana Coelestia are probably my third favorite funeral doom band (after Esoteric and Wormphlegm). The two albums they've released are so filled with emotion it's amazing.
xen - 08.05.2014 at 16:48
Oh sweet, I have loved this band since I found Le Mirage De L'Idéal. I can't wait till this is out.
Abattoir - 08.05.2014 at 19:07
First impression is more than positive. The general sound is very promising indeed, both black metal as well as more heavier doomy side in second part of the track.
RobertoMura - 02.06.2014 at 15:44
A second inedited track is now available with the interview the new singer had with WITHERED HANDS PODCAST! Here's the link http://witheredhandspodcast.wordpress.com/2014/05/31/episode-08-arcana-coelestia/

News October Falls - New Album Details Revealed And New Song Streaming Online 8.5 09.01.2013 by mehdi
News Arch/Matheos - Reveal New Album Details, New Song Streaming Online 8.5 19.09.2011 by Milena
News Steve Vai - New Album Details Unveiled, New Song Streaming Online 8.5 25.05.2012 by Mountain King
News Terra Tenebrosa - New Album Details And Song Online 7 06.01.2013 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Anubis Gate - New Album Details, New Song Sample Online 7 28.07.2011 by thehondo