Polish death metal masters Vader share a new song today! Their new neck breaker is called "Triumph Of Death" and will appear on the new album Tibi Et Igni. When can you grab the album? It is set to be released on May 30th (Europe), June 2nd (UK), and June 10th (US) via Nuclear Blast. Until then, you can always blast "Triumph Of Death."

For another new song, you can stream "Where Angels Weep" over here.

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Vader

Posted: 16.05.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

Panzerfrost - 16.05.2014 at 13:23
Beautiful song! I'm looking forward to getting the whole album!
Mr. Cheeky - 16.05.2014 at 17:55
Fucking hell this is a great song!
I got really psyched up for the album now.
dark_mar - 17.05.2014 at 00:10
Great to listen song like this. Mid tempo, groove, nice vocals...rhythms. Vader did something unexpected. Never had Vader CD but this will be good start even if i know them form childhood and they are my neighborhoods.
Machiavelli - 17.05.2014 at 21:40
Holy Polish Sausages! Hard rock riffage from Vader! Always enjoyed Peter's vox delivery.
s_t_s - 18.05.2014 at 15:05
Not bad, at least it sounds better than 'Welcome to the Morbid Reich' which was quite generic compared to "Impressions in Blood". I'm still waiting for a full album sounding like amazing "the art of war" mini album.
slayerules - 18.05.2014 at 19:54
Very thrashy and featuring mid-tempos not very usual from Vader. Sounds interesting.
Troy Killjoy - 19.05.2014 at 06:06
Written by s_t_s on 18.05.2014 at 15:05

You and me both. And probably a lot of other people for that matter. That's how death metal should sound.
deadone - 19.05.2014 at 06:16
I like it a lot even though it is complete Slayer worship!

Maybe that's why I do like it - certainly better than anything from World Painted Blood except maybe the title song.

News Wednesday 13 - New Song Available For Streaming 8.5 15.08.2012 by AngelofDeth
News Cathedral - New Song Available For Streaming 8.5 08.02.2013 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Alice In Chains - Another New Song Available For Streaming 8.5 16.04.2013 by Unhealer
News Hatriot - New Song Available For Streaming 8.5 30.01.2014 by Absak