Blut Aus Nord have shared some new music from their impending split with P.H.O.B.O.S. You can listen to their 7-minute brand new song "De Librio Arbitrio" taken from Triunity. But that is not all. The song "Ahrimanic Impulse Victory" from P.H.O.B.O.S. is also available to stream online. All you have to do is enjoy both of the songs available right here below.

Don't forget that Debemur Morti Productions releases Triunity on the 20th of June in Europe (24th in North America).

Split tracklist:

Blut Aus Nord:
01. De Librio Arbitrio
02. Hùbris
03. Némeïnn

P.H.O.B.O.S.:
04. Glowing Phosphoros
05. Transfixed At Golgotha
06. Ahrimanic Impulse Victory

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Blut Aus Nord

Posted: 23.05.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

Erik M. - 23.05.2014 at 16:38
BaN + P.H.O.B.O.S. = mz's dream come true.
Lit. - 23.05.2014 at 17:57
Written by Erik M. on 23.05.2014 at 16:38

BaN + P.H.O.B.O.S. = mz's dream come true.

Pretty sure half of MS is getting wet over this, myself including.
Erik M. - 23.05.2014 at 18:02
Written by Lit. on 23.05.2014 at 17:57

Pretty sure half of MS is getting wet over this, myself including.

I'm not. The latest P.H.O.B.O.S. annoyed the hell out of me. Couldn't even finish the album. I do really like BaN though (especially "The Work").
Lit. - 23.05.2014 at 18:07
Written by Erik M. on 23.05.2014 at 18:02

That makes you a minority, then. A really small minority.
Mr. Doctor - 23.05.2014 at 18:08
The latest P.H.O.B.O.S. was the tits (hence my review xD)... I don't have the time to check the tracks now but will do asap as I've heard good comments about them.
Krankheit - 23.05.2014 at 18:48
Looking forward! Impressed by the BaN track.
Czerny Reiter - 23.05.2014 at 18:57
Written by Lit. on 23.05.2014 at 17:57

Pretty sure half of MS is getting wet over this, myself including.

Pretty sure this ought to be worth having half of MS getting wet over... but also pretty sure you can only be referring to a vocal minority. No melodeath tag anywhere in sight, right?
mz - 23.05.2014 at 20:13
Written by Erik M. on 23.05.2014 at 16:38

BaN + P.H.O.B.O.S. = mz's dream come true.

Haha true. You don't know how much I've fapped thinking about this split
koob - 23.05.2014 at 23:22
Woah the BaN song is actually REALLY good, I haven't had the time to listen to PHOBOS's one yet.
Vombatus - 24.05.2014 at 21:00
That BaN song is really killing me.... sooooo good (fanboy much, yes ). Never cared much for P.H.O.B.O.S., though I know I should give them a try.... sure will when I get a copy of this.
mz - 25.05.2014 at 03:10
Written by Vombatus on 24.05.2014 at 21:00

Not even their last album?
Mr. Doctor - 25.05.2014 at 03:11
The P.H.O.B.O.S. track is great. Not far away from their last album, just less glacial (but still slow). The dissonance is still there and the underwater feeling as well. Nice.

But... But yeah, the Blut Aus Nord track wins. That shit was IMMENSE. The drums sounded fantastic.
Vombatus - 25.05.2014 at 04:07
Written by mz on 25.05.2014 at 03:10

Not even their last album?

To be honest, I haven't listened much of P.H.O.B.O.S. Long time ago their debut, but never revisited anything by them.

I did check the song here, and it really really sounds like some Godflesh with some dissonance added. Will search for some of their stuff, starting with the debut once more I guess...

On a BaN related note, MVIII will have the new drummer dude on (a certain "Thorns"), so I hope they sound as fucking rad as the ones here !!!!!
mz - 25.05.2014 at 11:55
Written by Vombatus on 25.05.2014 at 04:07

My own favorite phobos album is their 2nd one, but their last album, as stated everywhere in forums, sounds slowed down like blut aus nord on certain industrial moments like Procession of Dead Clowns. So I don't see any reason for a BaN fanboy not to like that one.
!J.O.O.E.! - 25.05.2014 at 11:56
Written by Vombatus on 25.05.2014 at 04:07

The last P.H.O.B.O.S. album is practically slowed down BaN played underwater. Not as Godflesh-y as the first two albums. Much better in my opinion.

Particularly good song:

Erik M. - 04.06.2014 at 22:44
Written by Lit. on 23.05.2014 at 18:07

That makes you a minority, then. A really small minority.

I don't really care about that though. I simply can't stand their sound.

BaN's song sounds awesome though. Really looking forward to hearing the other songs.
Erik M. - 04.06.2014 at 22:44
Written by mz on 23.05.2014 at 20:13

Haha true. You don't know how much I've fapped thinking about this split

You already told me too much, man...

News Blut Aus Nord - Releasing Split With P.H.O.B.O.S. 12 16.04.2014 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Blut Aus Nord - Entire Split With P.H.O.B.O.S. Streaming Online 12 27.06.2014 by Electes
News Blut Aus Nord - Streaming Another New Song 9 03.10.2014 by Karlabos
News Blut Aus Nord - Song Online 9 03.02.2009 by Shadowcross
Albums Blut Aus Nord - Memoria Vetusta II - Dialogue With The Stars 7.5 19.02.2011 by Nocturno-Inculto