After several snippets of new songs, Judas Priest finally give us today another full new song from Redeemer Of Souls. The heavy metallers just premiered "Dragonaut" which is also the song that opens the album. All you have to do is click play on the video available below and enjoy the song.

Halford described the song: "'Dragonaut' really goes straight between the eyes from the offset. And it just charges through with all this wonderful imagery that Priest has created over the years."

To hear other tracks from the album, check out "March Of The Damned" here and the title track over here. Redeemer Of Souls hits stores on July 14th in the UK and July 8th in the US.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Judas Priest

Posted: 13.06.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

R Lewis - 13.06.2014 at 21:28
Average as a track, weak and predictable as an opener. And I'm afraid this Judas Priest doesn't get better than this.
ManiacBlasphemer - 13.06.2014 at 22:17
Am I the only one who likes this track? Not really memorable, not great, but I've seen worse coming from Priest.
Dentura - 13.06.2014 at 22:39
Nice of Judas Priest to have all these new songs out, though I don't think I'll be too enthused with the resulting album personally based off what's been released so far. It's not terrible per se, just rather average and forgettable.
Apothecary - 13.06.2014 at 22:48
God, this just makes me want to give Sinner and Stained Class a good spin right now
SleepFan - 13.06.2014 at 22:52
Unmistakably Judas Priest? Not if you just look at the name.

Anyways, the song is just average. Where is their fire? Passion? Energy? The new songs sound so bland and lifeless. I know they can do better.
Sanderkill - 13.06.2014 at 22:58
That's a really boring one. I think that we are about to see another banal heavy metal album, and when I think about it, it's really sad that Judas Priest Became to this instead of making good albums like Screaming For Vengeance
Orangutoad - 14.06.2014 at 01:45
Angel of Retribution was good, perhaps a little sub-par for them, but good. After that, I dismissed Nostradamus as an experiment thinking they would be back with a vengeance on the next album. Oh how tragically wrong I was.

I can't believe I am seeing the almighty Priest machine fall apart and drag on like this.
The Shape 1973 - 15.06.2014 at 10:43
After hearing Rob's song on the Dio tribute album I thought it seemed a bit laboured. I believed that maybe, because it was just a tribute, that he hadn't really gone for it.

I was wrong, his fire has gone. As well as his voice.
Marcel Hubregtse - 16.06.2014 at 14:15
Will let you all know how the album turned out to be coming Wednesday afternoon
Xim - 18.06.2014 at 18:36
Written by ManiacBlasphemer on 13.06.2014 at 22:17

Yeah don't worry about what other people think. I use to and it kept me from enjoying otherwise good songs.
I think this is a pretty good track and I'll be checking out the whole album when it comes out.

News Judas Priest - Streaming New Single 7.5 19.05.2014 by WarriorFenix
News Judas Priest - Announce New Album 7.5 26.03.2007 by
News Judas Priest - Nostradamus Title Track Up For Free Download 7.5 21.04.2008 by Charly546
News Judas Priest - Confirm 2014 Release For New Album 7.5 28.12.2013 by Angelic Storm
News Judas Priest - New Album Cover, Title And New Song 7.5 28.04.2014 by ManiacBlasphemer