Heavy metal icons Judas Priest will be unleashing their 17th studio album overall, Redeemer Of Souls, next month, and Priest will be touring the US in the fall, with dates running throughout October and for most of November. Steel Panther will be the special guests for all the dates. Recently, the band has also released previews of two other new tracks: "Metalizer" and "Battle Cry". You can check them out below as well.

Priest will be rocking the US once more - with more dates to follow shortly.

Redeemer Of Souls Tour 2014 tour dates:

Nov-18 - Salt Lake City, UT, Maverik Center

Source: judaspriest.com
Band profile: Judas Priest

Posted: 27.06.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

God Buster 鬼 - 27.06.2014 at 19:10
I thought JP had their farewell tour few years ago ? Artists always like to cheat innocent fans nowadays....
Soviet - 27.06.2014 at 19:26
^Psh, get out. We'd would love to see Priest again... and with Steel Panther, hell, it doesn't get much better than that.
Fearmeister - 27.06.2014 at 19:58
Written by God Buster 鬼 on 27.06.2014 at 19:10

How are fans being cheated? I haven't seen Priest yet and here's my chance! It sure doesn't feel like I'm getting screwed.
Troy Killjoy - 27.06.2014 at 20:06
Written by Fearmeister on 27.06.2014 at 19:58

No, trust him. You're being screwed. They should have called it quits so fans like you never had the chance to see them. Now that would have been the better thing to do.
God Buster 鬼 - 27.06.2014 at 20:42
Written by Fearmeister on 27.06.2014 at 19:58

Written by God Buster 鬼 on 27.06.2014 at 19:10

Your money, your choice.
God Buster 鬼 - 27.06.2014 at 20:48
Written by Troy Killjoy on 27.06.2014 at 20:06

Written by Fearmeister on 27.06.2014 at 19:58

So at least Steel Panther have something to do...I wonder who are listening this funny band's albums. The boss of SP (Metal Hammer) is really hard selling this band !
Pokermask - 27.06.2014 at 22:22
You know what that means, kids?! ..... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
ManiacBlasphemer - 27.06.2014 at 23:51
I think that Priest said that Epitaph was the last major world-wide tour they would do for a very long time (or maybe for good). If I remember well they did not exclude the possibility of making small tours. This barely takes 2 months and they only tour the US. So I do not see where is the cheating shit or the money grubbing issue. I do not like how Priest ended up now and I am sure as hell I won't buy Redeemer of Souls but this bullshit with selling out or cheating is just annoying. Everybody does what they want with their money, and I am sure there are more people that wish Priest would continue touring rather than retiring.
Dr.Overkill - 27.06.2014 at 23:58
Fuck the all the midwest promoters for not booking them... I'm fed up with 1.not having a car (which I'm working on and 2. Living in the midwest where promoters don't book awesome tours like this one or summer slaughter etc. The demand is here I've seen it firsthand it's just that the stupid promoters dont listen to their customers or book enough metal shows or maybe they just dont like making money idk what it is but its very aggravating I would be happy to book and promote these gigs for free just let the buissnessmen front the money they'll make it back... javascript:addtext('message_body',%20':wall:')

News Judas Priest - N. American Summer Tour With Whitesnake 9 12.04.2009 by Valentin B
News Judas Priest - Announce First Dates For European Tour 9 06.12.2011 by Troy Killjoy
News Judas Priest - Announce Farewell Tour 9 07.12.2010 by Kingface
Reviews Judas Priest - British Steel 6 09.11.2006 by Valentin B
News The Black Dahlia Murder - Announce US Tour With Nile, Skeletonwitch And Hour Of Penance 5.5 19.01.2012 by Rulatore