Doom gothic metal band Diathra just presented their new video. It is for a song called "Forgive Me", taken from their forthcoming new album. The new output will be called Fascinating Impulses and is coming out soon on Stygian Crypt Productions. Until then, you can always listen to the new tune "Forgive Me" on the clip available below. Do you like the song?

The video will be included on the CD.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Diathra

Posted: 21.07.2014 by zahara

Comments

ManiacBlasphemer - 21.07.2014 at 13:46
Not bad. But the lyrics are too repetitve. Forgive me... forgive me... kinda bland lyrical-wise. If I were an asshole I would have said that this band completely rip-offs Draconian, but the piano part at the end blew me off. 6 years of arduous wait might've not been wasted.
zahara - 21.07.2014 at 14:15
Written by ManiacBlasphemer on 21.07.2014 at 13:46

Thank you. I agree with you, the group is often compared with many bands of the genre. But we try to look our face. We hope that the new album is proof of this.
Ilham - 21.07.2014 at 14:42
Beautiful album cover. Great video.
!J.O.O.E.! - 21.07.2014 at 14:44
Written by Ilham on 21.07.2014 at 14:42

Beautiful album cover. Great video.

I'm surprised at your comment. I thought someone adept at Photoshop would be hugely put off by those dodgy shadows on the column to the right (which clearly wasn't there to begin with), and the sort of out-of-place looking flower.
Ilham - 21.07.2014 at 14:45
Written by !J.O.O.E.! on 21.07.2014 at 14:44

I'm surprised at your comment. I thought someone adept at Photoshop would be hugely put off by those dodgy shadows on the column to the right, and the sort of out-of-place looking flower.

I am surprised you didn't detect the sarcasm.
!J.O.O.E.! - 21.07.2014 at 14:47
Written by Ilham on 21.07.2014 at 14:45

I am surprised you didn't detect the sarcasm.

Dammit woman, this is the internet.
Troy Killjoy - 22.07.2014 at 02:36
Ilham you should be upset that Joe actually thought you were being serious.

I've seen better covers in that "bad album covers in MS Paint" thread.
Ilham - 22.07.2014 at 02:50
Thank you. But I chose to make it about him and his inability to read people on the internet, where he spends his time 24/7. I even think Karlabos' shitty covers have more appeal than this one. My favourite part is the column. So majestic.
Troy Killjoy - 22.07.2014 at 02:52
This looks like a cheap knockoff of something better. I can't place it. Maybe a combination of some Opeth albums? The one with the flower and the one with the swamp.

(Sorry Opeth fans I don't know the names of their albums.)
Ilham - 22.07.2014 at 03:01
Nah, I get a... Chep Leaves' Eyes vibe. Minus the usual female in corset.
!J.O.O.E.! - 22.07.2014 at 03:12
I'm internetspergers.

That cover is really quite bad.
Ilham - 22.07.2014 at 03:16
I'm going to save it in my beautiful covers folder, so the rest can look even more beautiful in comparison.
deadone - 22.07.2014 at 03:36
That cover is indeed "special." It's old school in a 1999 kind of way.

News Behemoth - Release Lyric Video For New Song 5.5 28.01.2014 by WarriorFenix
News This Is Hell - Release New Video, Announce US Tour Dates 5.5 17.03.2012 by Boxcar Willy
News Milking The Goatmachine - Release New Album Details And Video 5.5 10.01.2013 by BudDa
News Netherion - Release New Video 5.5 21.01.2013 by Ab.Victor
News The Monolith Deathcult - Release Lyric Video For New Song 5.5 27.02.2013 by Baz Anderson