Las Vegas metallers Five Finger Death Punch have released a lyric video for their song "Watch You Bleed". The track is taken from their fourth studio album The Wrong Side Of Heaven And The Righteous Side Of Hell Volume 1. The record arrived in stores on July 30th, 2013 via Prospect Park with Volume 2 later released in November. Click on the video below to watch it! The band plans to release a new album next year.

Also, as previously reported, Five Finger Death Punch and Volbeat will embark on a U.S. co-headlining tour, which kicks off on September 16th in Salt Lake City and runs through October 24th in Las Vegas. Support on the trek will come from Hellyeah and Nothing More.

Guitarist Zoltan Bathory recently told Billboard that Five Finger Death Punch already has "five, six ideas or roughs already in the can," with plans for a 2015 release. "I would say next spring we would want to put something out," Bathory says, "so that means this year we'll be recording here and there and probably go into the studio in December or January. But we definitely want to have something out before next summer for sure. In this environment I don't think that bands can allow themselves to stay in a studio for two, three, four years and wait and try to write some masterpiece. In four years people are going to forget about you. You have go put out records. Thank God we have plenty to say and plenty of material. We don't struggle for material - obviously."

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Five Finger Death Punch

Posted: 26.07.2014 by Fallen Ghost

Comments

foschino - 26.07.2014 at 13:27
The whole "we don't spend four years in the studio trying to write some masterpiece" theory obviously led them to write some pretty generic songs like this one, and that is why people are going to forget about them
Absak - 26.07.2014 at 13:52
Laughably bad as always, no real surprise here.
Ocean Sage - 26.07.2014 at 17:38
Ugh, their song lyrics are just repeating the same things from all their other songs. It's really mediocre. Shame because I liked this band for a bit and I guess I grew up.
ScottyM - 26.07.2014 at 19:13
Written by Ocean Sage on 26.07.2014 at 17:38

In their defense, they are consistent, which is something not a lot of bands can claim over the course of even two to three albums these days.
I just wish they weren't consistently shit. Their song-writing, specifically the lyrics make me cringe and change the radio station every time I hear them come on...
Ocean Sage - 26.07.2014 at 21:13
Written by ScottyM on 26.07.2014 at 19:13

Written by Ocean Sage on 26.07.2014 at 17:38

I happened to see them live at Mayhemfest before Rob Zombie came on and they were alright. It's just that they are practically stealing from themselves and their earlier and slightly more original work. I remember hearing "Hard to See" for the 1st time and thinking that they had something new to offer, but I guess their first album or so was all they had to offer.
cossaisVendeurs - 26.07.2014 at 21:18
Four Fingers and a Thumb Punch.

The thumb isn't a finger. Unless they're inbred.

WAIT!....
Troy Killjoy - 26.07.2014 at 22:27
The thumb isn't a finger?
Ilham - 27.07.2014 at 01:46
Then it doesn't count when they say a fist is too much. It's only four fingers.
Ozman - 27.07.2014 at 16:44
The thumb is indeed a kind of finger.

News Five Finger Death Punch - New Video Online 12 24.03.2014 by R Lewis
News Five Finger Death Punch - New Video Online 12 22.09.2011 by LeChron James
News Five Finger Death Punch - New Video Online 12 20.02.2012 by Wraith000
News Five Finger Death Punch - Unveil New Album Cover 10.5 06.06.2013 by Nemo Atkins
News Five Finger Death Punch - New Single Online, More Album Details 10.5 14.05.2013 by Lit.