Swedish progressive metal act Evergrey are pleased to premiere the official music video for the new track "King Of Errors", now available for streaming through the YouTube player below. The song appears on the band's upcoming new record, Hymns For The Broken, which is set for release on September 26th (EU) and September 30th (USA) via AFM Records.

The video was produced by Patric Ullaeus (Revolver Productions). It took 10 days to shoot with the use of helicopter and swing cranes. Frontman Tom Englund commented: "Patric understands it easy to implement our ideas. He did a great job and his enthusiasm is unparalleled."

Guitarist Henrik Danhage and drummer Jonas Ekdahl have rejoined the band!

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Evergrey

Posted: 14.08.2014 by Abattoir

Comments

Nimlot - 14.08.2014 at 16:06
Beat me to it but forgot to point out the lineup change. Those who might have been holding onto a sense of anticipation out of simple curiosity, hope and/or fear for the band's musical direction after the departure of drummer Hannes Van Dahl and guitarist Marcus Jidell last year may find their hearts growing an erection when the familiar faces of Henrik Danhage (guitars) and Jonas Ekdahl (drums) are revealed in the video as returning members to Evergrey.
LascaillesShroud - 14.08.2014 at 18:15
Amazing song. Ecstatic to see Danhage return
BloodTears - 14.08.2014 at 18:41
Yes, this is so exciting, both the music and the return of Danhage, whom I think is brilliant, and Ekdahl is very competent. The pieces are falling into place again, I hope
Orangutoad - 14.08.2014 at 19:33
Very nice! This is a welcome return to form...it sounds more like the "In Search of Truth" thru "Inner Circle" era.

Can't wait to hear the rest of the new album.
Angel_Lament - 14.08.2014 at 21:15
The song is brilliant, this looks promising
wrathchild - 14.08.2014 at 22:26
Glad to hear about old members returning. But sadly I don't find that song any good, same for the 2 album trailers. I find it's bland compared to what they released at the beginning of the new millenium.
Also I noticed the switch to Jackson guitars, I'd never thought they'd stop using Caparison guitars. Damn I still want a Caparison guitar...
Kryptonit - 14.08.2014 at 23:46
Great as always.
Bad English - 14.08.2014 at 23:53
After some years in the silence band is in the level -.... same as always, not bad at all .... this band has in some way unique way to write songs .... and there are no copy bands
LeKiwi - 15.08.2014 at 03:47
To put it bluntly - and relatively (to their best work) - that sucked balls.
WorpeX - 15.08.2014 at 07:17
I found the song to be better than anything they've released in the last 10 years. Im actually excited for an Evergrey album again!
The Evergreen - 15.08.2014 at 07:25
Jackson? Really? What ever happened to all that stuff Tom said on Caparison's site?
I wouldn't trade a Caparison Horus for truckload of Jacksons.
Well, a true master can make a masterpiece with any tool, and I think that song is pretty damn masterful.
Stunning Cactus - 15.08.2014 at 16:37
I just love the guy's voice so damn much.
The Shape 1973 - 15.08.2014 at 19:32
Never took much notice of this band, but liked that. Hope the rest of the album is of the same quality.

Patric Ullaeus (Revolver Productions) again? Is there anyone else who does metal videos, or is he just cheap.
BloodTears - 15.08.2014 at 21:45
Written by The Shape 1973 on 15.08.2014 at 19:32

lol He does seem to make most of them, but this one is cool I think. Very nice shots from above.
LeKiwi - 15.08.2014 at 23:23
Written by WorpeX on 15.08.2014 at 07:17

Everything after Inner Circle was pretty damn bland. To be honest, I don't hear much of an improvement here.
WorpeX - 16.08.2014 at 01:21
Written by LeKiwi on 15.08.2014 at 23:23

Written by WorpeX on 15.08.2014 at 07:17

I agree, but this song shows promise. The songwriting and guitars are far more inspired then the last few albums.
BloodTears - 16.08.2014 at 10:55
Written by wrathchild on 14.08.2014 at 22:26

You can always buy one I have a Jackson guitar but the Caparison look way cooler. As for the technical aspects, I wouldn't know.

Also, just realized this is the same line-up that recorded A Night To Remember minus the bassist. Love that DVD.
thehondo - 01.09.2014 at 06:24
Love it! So happy JoNas and Henrik are back! Lets get some thing close to Recreation or Circle please!

News Fear Factory - Premiere New Video 5.5 26.10.2012 by Opethian