Alternative/industrial metallers Mushroomhead returned this year with a new album called The Righteous & The Butterfly. Now they release the second music video from the new album. They chose the track "Out Of My Mind" this time. You can watch the video here and tell us your opinion about it.

In other news, the band will be co-headlining the 2014 Shockfest Tour with Insane Clown Posse that will kick off on September 25th in Grand Rapids, Michigan.

Source: facebook.com
Band profile: Mushroomhead

Posted: 31.08.2014 by BloodTears

Comments

s_t_s - 31.08.2014 at 14:35
They look like some mock up of Slipknot but their sound is soft and unoriginal. Not for me, nope
Rupert - 31.08.2014 at 15:47
Yeah they used to be much better. Well, they suited their costumes more back then anyway.
Jeez I just saw the hooks through the back...
Troy Killjoy - 31.08.2014 at 16:53
Not surprising a band of this "quality" is performing alongside such a "prestigious" group like ICP. The fact that people might attend one of these shows willingly has me worried.
Bugbear - 31.08.2014 at 20:46
I used to like them back around 2002, during their "XX" album, but I don't care for anything they've done since then.
Rupert - 01.09.2014 at 08:04
Written by Troy Killjoy on 31.08.2014 at 16:53

Honestly these guys used to be pretty decent. Interesting mix of 80's rock, nu metal, and wacky.

News Mushroomhead - New Video Online 7.5 11.06.2014 by The Paul
News Mushroomhead - Release New Album And Video 7.5 24.09.2010 by Rupert
News Hail Of Bullets - Launch New Lyric Video 5.5 15.10.2013 by Rulatore
News Slipknot - Launch New Video 5.5 06.08.2014 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Korn - Launch New Video 5.5 22.08.2014 by DahliaRock