Marcelo Cabuli (Tarja Turunen's husband) has finally posted some comments on the whole 'Nightwish vs Tarja & Marcelo' thing and answered a lot of questions from Tarja's fans. You can read the entire (quite lengthy) text at http://www.tarjaturunen.com/fans.html

Source: nightwish.com
Band profile: Nightwish

Posted: 12.06.2006 by Mrs A W Riddle

Comments

Susan - 13.06.2006 at 02:37
I am so sad by this whole saga. I used to highly respect Nightwish and all it's members - but now with Toumas's "open letter" he has shown how truely low and vile he is. I'm sad that he acted in this sneaky and childish way and I'm sad that the other band members went along with it.

They're acting like spoiled little boys, not the talented musicians I used to think they were.
Ziom - 13.06.2006 at 02:46
Actually this situation reminds me of Sepultura long time ago...
As we know, both sides lost this conflict.
ajschlosser1980 - 13.06.2006 at 13:16
Without Tarja, Nightwish is dead to me. I'm going to just pretend they broke up and don't exist anymore.
Dark Cornatus - 13.06.2006 at 13:24
@Ajesh: That is plain childish, grow up. How are they dead to you, they have 5 albums released, your saying, you liked them, but because Tarja is out, all of a sudden these albums are worthless? If its a point of respect, than just say you dont respect them anymore.

@ Lyrinian: I agree with your first paragraph 100%. At the same time, i have not lost all respect for Nightwish, they dont move out of 4th place of my favourite bands over this little drama, its all about the next album for me, what will they create out of this mess. I have high hopes, but if they falter, maybe then shall my respect lower.
I dont really agree with your second paragraph though. See they are just as talented as they were, i dont believe talent is the issue. Spoilt? Yeh probably, but i see that as a good thing for the band in a way. Motivation.
Revenant - 13.06.2006 at 16:02
If it was any other member leaving froma ny other band people would not make sucha fuss and realise that band members often fall out. No such fuss was amde when Thomen left Blind Guardian.
Ereinion - 13.06.2006 at 16:37
they are bouth full of shit
Mother_North - 13.06.2006 at 17:48
Perkele!!!!! Tarja and Tuomas stop with this stupid story and move on with your lives :/
Ivan - 14.06.2006 at 10:24
Written by Mother_North on 13.06.2006 at 17:48

Erm... they kinda have moved on. This is Marcelo now
Mother_North - 14.06.2006 at 16:32
if tarja had really moved on she would stop her husband from doing these things and by the way i think tarja is being manipulated by him. tuomas "made" tarja and marcelo is getting advantage of her success ://
arinya - 14.06.2006 at 19:42
I've been gone for acouple months....can someone sum all this up for me?
ajschlosser1980 - 14.06.2006 at 22:40
DARK CORNATUS: I never said that the albums Tarja was on are worthless. I love those albums and I will continue to love those albums until the day I die. What I meant was: The band to me, is broken up. I will not support them any longer. I will not purchase or own any new material they ever record.

I also agree with everyone else that Tarja and her husband need to just drop all the drama and explanatations. We didnt get all this drama when Max left Sepultura. Max just left and moved on. We didnt have this drug out drama scene with him. JUST MOVE ON!
EyesInMist - 15.06.2006 at 00:25
uhhh can't wait for reunion, they all come back! it's fcking money
The Shape 1973 - 02.10.2012 at 23:17
I've heard he was Anette Olson's new manager.

News Nightwish - Reveal New Line-Up 4.5 09.10.2013 by Dima
News Nightwish - Part Ways With Singer Anette Olzon 4.5 01.10.2012 by IronAngel
News Nightwish - Release 'Last Of The Wilds' Special Clip 4.5 30.08.2014 by Dima
News Nightwish - 2008 North American Tour Dates 4.5 24.10.2007 by Bararey