You can stream Shadows Fall's entire new CD, Fallout From The War, over at AOL.com here. The album will be released today (June 13th) through Century Media.

Track list is as follows :

01. In Effigy
11. Teasin' Pleasin' [Dangerous Toys cover]

Source: music.aol.com
Band profile: Shadows Fall

Posted: 13.06.2006 by Thryce

Comments

wrathchild - 13.06.2006 at 13:24
Thanks a lot for the link! I've been listening to a few songs and so far, it's quite good, still thrashy and kinda melodic, with some good solos. Although I'm not sure I've heard a very memorable, I'm liking it. It may also be a little bit less aggressive than their previous efforts but as I haven't listened to those for quite some time now, I may be wrong.
Thryce - 22.06.2006 at 15:05
There's also a video available for "In Effigy". You can check out that video here.
Arian Totalis - 22.06.2006 at 22:00
I must say, Shadows Falls new album, Fallout From The War, is quite excellent, and is a great companion piece to the war within. Shadows Fall has been one of my favorite bands for a number of years now, and I'm happy to see they are still releasing new work, in short, I Love they're new album!
Asat0r - 23.07.2006 at 21:37
Yeah, this is a really good album. I thought the covers were done very well. The drums on "In Effigy" are amazing.
MortalTheory - 19.08.2008 at 10:45
these guys came through, The War Within was hard to follow up but damn... they did a good job.

News Abigail Williams - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 19.01.2012 by Opethian
News Keep Of Kalessin - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 30.05.2008 by Bad English
News Deftones - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 25.10.2006 by
News Dawnbringer - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 03.09.2012 by WorpeX
News Heathen - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 14.02.2010 by CHEF METALHEAD