You can stream Shadows Fall's entire new CD, Fallout From The War, over at AOL.com here. The album will be released today (June 13th) through Century Media.

Track list is as follows :

01. In Effigy
11. Teasin' Pleasin' [Dangerous Toys cover]

Source: music.aol.com
Band profile: Shadows Fall

Posted: 13.06.2006 by Thryce

Comments

wrathchild - 13.06.2006 at 13:24
Thanks a lot for the link! I've been listening to a few songs and so far, it's quite good, still thrashy and kinda melodic, with some good solos. Although I'm not sure I've heard a very memorable, I'm liking it. It may also be a little bit less aggressive than their previous efforts but as I haven't listened to those for quite some time now, I may be wrong.
Thryce - 22.06.2006 at 15:05
There's also a video available for "In Effigy". You can check out that video here.
Arian Totalis - 22.06.2006 at 22:00
I must say, Shadows Falls new album, Fallout From The War, is quite excellent, and is a great companion piece to the war within. Shadows Fall has been one of my favorite bands for a number of years now, and I'm happy to see they are still releasing new work, in short, I Love they're new album!
Asat0r - 23.07.2006 at 21:37
Yeah, this is a really good album. I thought the covers were done very well. The drums on "In Effigy" are amazing.
MortalTheory - 19.08.2008 at 10:45
these guys came through, The War Within was hard to follow up but damn... they did a good job.

News Therion - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 27.11.2012 by Dark Cornatus
News Amorphis - Entire New Album Now Available For Streaming 10 20.05.2009 by Janne
News In Flames - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 26.03.2008 by Born-2rise
News Voivod - Entire New Album Available For Streaming 10 28.06.2009 by Elio
News Periphery - Entire New Album Available For Streaming, Announce Full-Time Bassist 10 28.06.2012 by snake? snaaaake!

Hits total: 2092 | This month: 16