It was only a matter of time until Nuclear Blast released another Deluxe Edition of another Children Of Bodom album after the two very successful Deluxe Editions of Something Wild and Hatebreeder. Aside from the nine known songs there will be the W.A.S.P. cover "Hellion" and the Iron Maiden cover "Aces High", (which was never released on a Children Of Bodom CD before) as bonus on the disc. The 'Everytime I Die' video will be featured as well. There likely won't be any more Deluxe Editions since only the first three Children Of Bodom albums were licensed by Nuclear Blast.

Tracklist:
1. Follow The Reaper
2. Bodom After Midnight
3. Children Of Decadence
4. Everytime I Die
5. Mask Of Sanity
6. Taste Of My Scythe
7. Hate Me!
8. Northern Comfort
9. Kissing The Shadows
10. Hellion (Bonus track)
11. Aces High (Bonus track)
12. Everytime I Die (Video)

Source: endlesswar.net
Band profile: Children Of Bodom

Posted: 04.08.2006 by Damnated

Comments

ThunderAxe1989 - 04.08.2006 at 18:18
that album slays!!! and it will just be better with the Maiden cover.
Mystic Ice - 04.08.2006 at 21:07
Idon't mind re-releases when there's decent bonuses added. \m/
Geddysciple - 04.08.2006 at 22:51
"Aces High" is a killer song anyway, but Bodom tear it up. I love their cover. Arch Enemy's cover (included as a bonus track on the 2-disc edition of Wages of Sin) is pretty killer too... but I think I still prefer Bodom's version to theirs. Though I suppose there's no reason to prefer one over the other; they just kick different parts of my ass.
TheSlaughter - 05.08.2006 at 19:10
*Sigh* all though this CD is a classic... this rerelease is obviously a money-grab. Most "delux edition" CDs are.
schizo_deluxe - 06.08.2006 at 12:55
Written by Geddysciple on 04.08.2006 at 22:51

The reason we prefer that cover maybe the marvellous solo which is much better than Arch Enemy's and even Maiden's
Nickferatu367 - 06.08.2006 at 20:45
is anyone else getting just a little bit tired of all these remasters/re-releases? it really annoys me when cds that havent even been out that long are re-released. on a positive note, i do like the vid for everytime i die.

Reviews Children Of Bodom - Follow The Reaper 9 01.08.2007 by Katatronik