The English Doom/Death Metallers have just announced the release of a new My Dying Bride album, and details such as track lists, etc, but now the artwork for the new album 'A Line Of Deathless Kings' has been posted online. You can view the artwork here.

Also, My Dying Bride have announced that they will be releasing the track 'Deeper Down' as a single. It will contain the song, a special edited version, another new track 'The Child of Eternity' and a live version of 'A Kiss To Remember'. The cover artwork for the single, can be viewed here.

The release dates for the single and album have also been announced. The single will be released on September the 18th, 2006 and the album on October the 9th, 2006.

Source: mydyingbride.org
Band profile: My Dying Bride

Posted: 21.08.2006 by Necromancer_S

Comments

Anathemani@c - 21.08.2006 at 15:38
We will be waiting for that alboum and we hope it to be heavy like the last two alboums!
mortal enemy - 21.08.2006 at 21:40
Nice cover.
Damnated - 21.08.2006 at 22:30
Nice cover, my all time fav by them was ' Songs Of Darkness, Words Of Light' but this could be second, easily.
Danzig666 - 27.08.2006 at 21:29
Can Not wait!!! I'm sure this album will be an instant classic. One of my all time favorite bands, and aside from their early early stuff nothing they have released has dissapointed me in any way. Except for maybe the lack of violins after Martin left.
Lucas - 27.08.2006 at 21:41
Nice.

though the title, 'A Line Of Deathless Kings'.. wtf?

News My Dying Bride - New Video Posted Online 10.5 25.09.2006 by Bad English
News Sirenia - Cover Artwork For New Album Posted Online 10 05.12.2006 by Katatronik
News The Eternal - New Album Cover Artwork Posted Online 10 18.07.2010 by Vitriolic Hate
News Zonaria - New Album Details, Cover Artwork & Song Online 8.5 20.09.2008 by annodomini
News Vader - Slayer Cover From New Album Posted Online 8.5 30.08.2006 by