This is an official statement from Beseech (as can be read on the official website):

All of us in the band have come to the sad conclusion to put Beseech to rest for good. The decision has not been easy because this has been a really big part of our personal lives for many years. We have met so many great people through the music and really loved what we have done. We are proud of the work that we have achieved.

However we cannot hide from the fact that we have grown apart from each other as persons and we have different views of how we want Beseech to work as a band. This has taken away all the inspiration to continue and we see this as the only solution in the end. This way we can all part as friends and wish each other good luck with new endeavors that will follow.

We would like to thank all of our fans, fan clubs and other people that has helped and supported Beseech in their own way. Without you, we would never have lasted this long.

We feel that our fans and everybody else that has supported us deserve to get a last chance to see Beseech live and meet up with us in person. Therefore we´re planning to make one or a few farewell gigs in a near future for you all!

So stay tuned for further information!

Best regards from
Lotta, Erik, Robert, Manne, Jonas, Mikael and Daniel
of Beseech

If you have any questions you can mail to questions@beseech.net or discuss it on our forum http://www.beseech.net/forum

Source: beseech.net
Band profile: Beseech

Posted: 19.10.2006 by Thryce

Comments

Katatronik - 19.10.2006 at 21:34
Nooooooooooooooo!!! What a bad new!
Goodbye Beseech, I will miss you and your great songs...
Lily_Lazer - 19.10.2006 at 21:44
Fuck! No way!!
They were this year in Estonia .... I couldnt go under some bad circumstances ... so this means I lost my only chance to see them live >.<
crap, crap craaaaaap Awful news ._.
AnGina-- - 19.10.2006 at 23:46
this sux so bad.
und3ad - 20.10.2006 at 04:58
no. . . just no
this sux. . .their music is awesome and i never got to see them in concert
annodomini - 20.10.2006 at 09:05
at last...
MaSTeMa - 20.10.2006 at 09:12
don't let it end.................
the dark goddess - 20.10.2006 at 16:44
it is such a pity, they were pretty good. I hope they regroup in the future
Arwen - 21.12.2006 at 16:47
I agree that it is crap and that I want them back together but though I must admit taht their work has gone widely in different directions. Even if to compare Beseech'es work through their history...

Lady Margoth - 30.11.2008 at 00:37
It is something unbelievable! Beseech was going higher and higher in their music. Why do such things happen to one of my beloved band?
But it was their decision. I will miss them damn hard.
dismaleuphony - 30.11.2008 at 00:56
Written by Lady Margoth on 30.11.2008 at 00:37

But it was their decision. I will miss them damn hard.

Yes I've missed them a lot too - I recently added all their CDs to my computer and listened through them all. There really is a hole now in the gothic metal world without them around, and in the 2 years I haven't found a band to fill their void!

News Beseech - Announce Farewell Gig/Live DVD 6.5 07.11.2006 by Katatronik
Albums Rivendell - Farewell - The Last Dawn 3 06.09.2012 by Ellrohir
Albums Darkest Era - The Last Caress Of Light 1.5 30.06.2011 by MeloDeathViking
Albums Archgoat - Heavenly Vulva (Christ's Last Rites) [EP] 1.5 21.06.2013 by !J.O.O.E.!
Albums Worship - Last CD Before Doomsday 1.5 11.06.2010 by Got Mayhem?

Hits total: 1924 | This month: 18