After Forever's new video for the song 'Energize Me', can be watched online at this location.

Guitarist Sander Gommans commented: "The recording team was very professional and had a lot of great ideas. The atmosphere looked great in the shots I viewed, and I think the energy of the clip will fit the song exactly the way it should. You've probably seen some of our previous clips but I think you'll be surprised by this one!"

Source: afterforever.com
Band profile: After Forever

Posted: 13.03.2007 by Thryce

Comments

Daru Jericho - 13.03.2007 at 21:37
Not too bad, both visually and musically.
Susan - 13.03.2007 at 23:17
The video was fun but it was weird to watch Floor sing underwater

If this single is any indication then I'm guessing the album will have more of a straight metal feel than any of their previous symphonic work, including Remagine. The song was a little boring but the musical direction is nice. Remagine is a tough act to follow so I'm excited to hear what they've done!
SacredBlade - 14.03.2007 at 01:16
I just hope that some of the other tracks are a little more "complex" than that one, however it's still a good song. (Floor's voice seems to be getting even better).
Bitch Boy - 14.03.2007 at 04:19
Excellent video, but not that excellent song. I mean, it sounds really good, Floor's vocals great as always, but something's wrong with the guitars, only the solo was notable.
Dark Cornatus - 14.03.2007 at 05:53
I didnt like the song at all really, but Floor is clearly a genius with vocals.
aya - 14.03.2007 at 06:14
But the new album is great
Katatronik - 14.03.2007 at 10:24
I like the song and the video too, hope the album will be good too!
And Floor is great as always...
El Vikingo - 14.03.2007 at 20:38
Wow...I actually REALLY like this song. Floor sounds incredible!

News Ensiferum - Fan Names Star After Band, New Video Online 7 02.05.2007 by Doc Godin
News Crystal Viper - New Video Online 5.5 14.11.2009 by Ellrohir