Australia's "Full Metal Racket" radio show, which airs Tueday nights at 10:00 p.m. on Triple J, has premiered two more tracks from the forthcoming Megadeth album, "United Abominations" (due on May 15). Check out the songs 'Never Walk Alone' and 'Play For Blood' in streaming audio at this location ('Never Walk Alone' starts at the one-hour, nine-minute mark; 'Play For Blood' can be heard at the two-hour, 56-minute mark).

Megadeth's new version of the song 'A Tout Le Monde', now retitled 'A Tout Le Monde (Set Me Free)', is available for streaming in its entirety at this location (Windows Media). The track 'Sleepwalker' is available for streaming on the band's MySpace page. A professionally shot video clip of Megadeth performing another new song, entitled 'Washington Is Next!', on October 14, 2006 at the Loud Park '06 festival in Tokyo, Japan has been posted online at YouTube.com. A rough-mix version of 'Gears Of War', is available for download at this location.

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Megadeth

Posted: 28.03.2007 by Thryce

Comments

ElCon - 28.03.2007 at 17:23
Huh :-) :.. Another ones ? .. great ! thx Dave
Spyroid - 28.03.2007 at 18:17
Good songs but well... why not release the whole album instead? (as said before)
Lady Bathory - 28.03.2007 at 18:40
Wow. That was very radio-friendly. Come on Dave! Keep it old school thrashy!!! ...please?
Kaamos - 28.03.2007 at 18:43
Thrashy? I thought they dropped that many many albums ago.
Carrion - 28.03.2007 at 20:37
They did that at least for me, but the music remained good. Still waiting the album..
Doc Godin - 29.03.2007 at 00:21
great album. I cant wait till this thing is unleashed, seeing 'Washington is next' played live was amazing.
Katatronik - 29.03.2007 at 14:49
Another good song, pretty catchy... Still waiting for the album too!
Lady Bathory - 29.03.2007 at 18:23
Written by Doc Godin on 29.03.2007 at 00:21

That was an amazing song live! I remember when I saw them in September when they first started playing it live and it was awesome for new Megadeth. SLeepwalker was also really good when they opened with it at Heaven and Hell last Thursday. as for Gears of War and the new A Toute Le Monde... well, let's just hope that the rest of the album follows suit of washington and sleepwalker.
Doc Godin - 29.03.2007 at 18:54
Written by Lady Bathory on 29.03.2007 at 18:23

Written by Doc Godin on 29.03.2007 at 00:21

yeah what sucked for me was that theyd played an amazing set, but then I saw the setlist for the show after the one I went to and they added Gears Of War onto the setlist, among other great songs they left off my show.

News Megadeth - Two New Songs Streaming Online 9 01.06.2013 by Pokermask
News Rudra - Two New Songs Available Online 7 28.03.2009 by Uirapuru
News Slough Feg - Two New Songs Online 5.5 01.09.2010 by !J.O.O.E.!
News Mors Principium Est - Two New Songs Available 5.5 09.01.2007 by
News Vektor - New Album Details Revealed, Two New Songs Online 5.5 06.10.2011 by Daniell