The following messages were posted on Dark Tranquillity's official website:

'Terminus' video uploaded:
"The promo video for 'Terminus (where death is most alive)' is now ready, and we'd like to thank Sven Kirk for an original, amusing and generally excellent piece of work".
Click here to watch it at Youtube, or here at Dark Tranquillity's website.

Swedish tour announced:
"Touring details for the autumn are slowly starting to take shape. Plenty of exciting stuff is being planned, and more announcements are in the pipeline, but for now we can let you know that we'll embark on a small tour throughout our home country in the beginning of September. These are the dates:

5/9: Trädgårn, Göteborg
6/9: Nalen, Stockholm
7/9: Sigurdsgatan 25, Västerås
8/9: KB, Malmö

More details regarding support bands etc will follow shortly. Tickets will be available via Ticnet.se and the usual outlets soon".

Source: darktranquillity.com
Band profile: Dark Tranquillity

Posted: 06.06.2007 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Katatronik - 06.06.2007 at 18:01
So funny! Though a bit boring, after a bit...
Anyway, the brick-movie is a good idea and I like this video!
..HumanError.. - 06.06.2007 at 19:58
Ahem... I shouldn't have watched it, it will be stuck in head when I listen to the song. Stupid idea.
ToCSiN - 06.06.2007 at 20:16
The clip is just awsome, i would happilly call it a piece of art, it's well worked on.
Thanks Sven Kirk for this awesomeness clip and thanks Dark Tranquillity for giving me the path of life.
Rock on
Doc Godin - 06.06.2007 at 20:17
haha, lego music video is pretty sweet, but like most Dark Tranquility songs I got bored 2 minutes in.
RavenLord - 06.06.2007 at 21:43
Pretty good idea, although it does smack of what it is; an amateur film. The song's quite boring as well...'the best since 'The Gallery''? Not by a long shot!
Passenger - 07.06.2007 at 01:17
That video is brilliant, I like how they actually tried to make them look like the band members.

And the song and the album are both excellent, what are you on about? There's no MeloDeath band better than DT, there never was, there never will.
Fhuesc - 07.06.2007 at 07:10
Boring, even its worst than their other video. This is one of the million craps that exist on youtube. Great song.
Vicsor - 07.06.2007 at 12:18
Wow, thats a superb job with Lego stuff lololol reminds me of my long hours when i was a child ... the movement is amazing ... of course its a bit long, bit if u are laughing u wont notice the 4:30 minutes .... never thought they would produce such a video.
Abattoir - 07.06.2007 at 18:37
Funny video... to see those lego members who are banging...hehe...nice
Maelstrom - 08.06.2007 at 18:44
Well, although the video won't load for me... I'm not a fan of lego music videos as all I can think of when I see them is The White Stripes (and I'm sure you all love them to death.) *sigh* Now I'll never be able to listen to this song without thinking about The White Stripes :|

News Dark Tranquillity - E-Card And New Song Online 9.5 09.05.2007 by Katatronik
News Dark Tranquillity - New Video Online 9 22.02.2012 by Milena
News Dark Tranquillity - New Live Video, Details For 20 Anniversary Party 9 04.10.2009 by Darkside Momo
News Dark Tranquillity - New Video Online 9 22.07.2011 by D.a.n
News Dark Tranquillity - Release New Album Cover, Tracklist And Trailer 9 27.03.2013 by Nimue