The following message has been posted on the official Helloween website:

"Dani Löble has re-entered Andi Deris' Mi Sueno Studios on Tenerife to start the second part of his recordings for the forthcoming studio album. The working title of the band's 12th studio record is "Gambling With The Devil" which release is once again scheduled on Halloween the 31st of October. The world tour will start mid of November in Europe, to be followed by South East Asia, North and South America in the first half of 2008 - first dates will be released soon!!"

Also mentioned in another message:

"The band will reissue of the band's historical T-shirts. Shortly the T-shirts with the classical "Mini LP"-, "Walls Of Jericho"- and "Keeper Of The Seven Keys - Part I" -motives will be available again. Coming up - in a chronological order - more historical T-shirts will be reissued. More details on the shop section soon!"

Source: helloween.org
Band profile: Helloween

Posted: 12.06.2007 by Baz Anderson

Comments

Baz Anderson - 12.06.2007 at 16:30
it doesn't seem long ago that I was waiting for "...The Legacy" to come out..

and about the shirts.. I have an original shirt from the "Keeper Of The Seven Keys Part I" time.. and it cost me a lot of money to get it! the shirt is older then me!!
so they had better not re-do this one I have..
Katatronik - 12.06.2007 at 17:34
The working title sounds good... let's see what will come...
4look4rd - 12.06.2007 at 21:09
Im looking forward for this album, I mean Keepers 3 wasnt bad at all.

Also, I kinda happy about the shirts, because they are like so hard to get, I had to import mine from europe to get it and it costed me a lot of money =(
Spyroid - 12.06.2007 at 23:40
Hope they print Pink Bubbles-shirts
Judas - 13.06.2007 at 05:27
I can't wait to grab myself yet another Helloween album and T-shirt(s)! I'm glad it's not another 'joke' album. Even though 'Pink Bubbles Go Ape' and 'Chameleon' weren't quite as bad as everyone made them out to be, 'Rabbit Don't Come Easy' sucked, simple and plain.
Baz Anderson - 13.06.2007 at 11:24
no it didn't at all!! hahaha "Rabbit Don't Come Easy" is a great album..
just go and listen to "Hell Was Made In Heaven" or "Liar" again.. it' a really good album
it was one of the first ones I reviewed as well..
Hyvaarin - 13.06.2007 at 18:49
I would've prefered "Chameleon Pt.II", but hey...
Pestilence - 14.06.2007 at 04:10
Fucking sweet, Should be a sweet album. I hope they play in Canada on the tour!

News Helloween - New Album Title Revealed, First Shows Confirmed 9 13.09.2012 by PhantomLord21
News Shroud Of Bereavement - Working On New Album, Title Revealed 7 23.01.2013 by Draugen
News Dark Tranquillity - New Album Title Revealed 5.5 28.11.2009 by BloodTears
News Týr - New Album Title Revealed 5.5 17.03.2011 by
News Sinister - New Line-Up Announced, Album Title Revealed 5.5 26.05.2011 by sq_xeper