Dream Theater will be featured as the Xbox LIVE Artist of the Month for the month of December

LIVE members on Xbox 360 will have access to exclusive performance, interview, and behind the scenes footage from Dream Theater's recent tour, themes, gamer pics and more!

Dream Theater will be playing the game "Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge" over Xbox Live THIS WEDNESDAY 12/5 from 5 pm-7 pm EST. Get onto Xbox LIVE and prepare to get pwned by DT. Get all the details on how you can play with DT in "Crimson Skies" at this location.

Xbox Live Game With Fame with Dream Theater

Date: December 5, 2007
Time: 5-7PM (EST)
Game: Crimson Skies: High Road to Revenge
Gamertags: DreamTheaterMP | DreamTheaterJP | DreamTheater JM (with a space between DreamTheater and JM) | DreamTheaterJL | DreamTheaterJR

Click here for all details.

Source: blog.myspace.com
Band profile: Dream Theater

Posted: 04.12.2007 by Thryce

Comments

Warman - 04.12.2007 at 15:36
Hehehe, awesome. Sometimes I wish I still played games.
selken - 04.12.2007 at 16:28
I hate XBox
Rusher - 04.12.2007 at 17:29
Written by Warman on 04.12.2007 at 15:36

Hehehe, awesome. Sometimes I wish I still played games.

Hey, me too. But the only games I still play is the GH series in my friend's house!
Omni - 04.12.2007 at 19:23
Haha.. that sounds cool.
Introspekrieg - 04.12.2007 at 23:52
Why are they playing such an old game? I had that on the original Xbox.
Yeah after going through my third Xbox 360 I decided it was time to leave Microsoft products. 360, Vista, Zune all shoddily made
examples of American standards.
Bad English - 04.12.2007 at 23:56
what are XBox
Sheol - 05.12.2007 at 00:04
Awww. I wish I had an Xbox now. Makes me sad that I don't!
PrescottRosewood - 05.12.2007 at 03:15
Ecks Bawks HUGE!!! Its over 9,000 pounds
Syk - 05.12.2007 at 04:40
Written by Bad English on 04.12.2007 at 23:56
what are XBox
Do you know PlayStation? Or Nintendo?

Xbox is designed by Microsoft, American, while PlayStation is designed by Sony, Japanese (along with Nintendo). A bit more than 5 years ago the Xbox was introduced to compete against the PlayStation 2 and the Nintendo GameCube, and now the Xbox 360 is rivalling the PlayStation 3 and the Nintendo Wii. That last part is debatable though because MS and Sony's systems are taking a high-tech approach while the Wii has lower quality graphics etc but is trying very hard to grab the interest of people who wouldn't normally play videogames, focussing on "easier" games, games that have more people playing together at once, or games that are controlled in different ways.

Please people, I am NOT trying to start a console war here! Leave that shit out of the news!
insanity.peppers - 05.12.2007 at 05:06
Written by Syk on 05.12.2007 at 04:40

Written by Bad English on 04.12.2007 at 23:56
what are XBox
Do you know PlayStation? Or Nintendo?

I might be wrong but I'm pretty sure that was supposed to be sarcastic.

Lol it would be pretty funny if they used those headsets so you could hear DT trash talking you =P
Lady Bathory - 05.12.2007 at 05:35
And here I am still rocking SNES
LeChron James - 05.12.2007 at 08:45
Written by selken on 04.12.2007 at 16:28

I hate XBox

i second that. xbox, 360 and otherwise, are SO overrated.
Introspekrieg - 05.12.2007 at 11:03
Written by Lady Bathory on 05.12.2007 at 05:35

And here I am still rocking SNES

Yeah SNES was the greatest system. A time where games had to be made high quality, and couldn't coast by on graphics or the gimmicks they do today. I rediscovered it after getting an emulator for my laptop and playing games like Super Mario World, Chrono Trigger, and Link to the Past.
~Nagash~ - 05.12.2007 at 13:27
Hehe XBox rules!!!!
b0000mst1ck - 06.12.2007 at 12:55
lol @ "pwned by DT".
BurbotsRevenge - 08.12.2007 at 02:46
"are to get pwned by DT" i reckon petrucci is an awesome gamer... and dont get me started on portnoy
ScreamPig - 10.12.2007 at 12:58
Thats not going to be doing justice to a kick ass band. lets just say Xbox and DT FTW

News Queensrÿche - Xbox Live Artist Of The Month 8.5 05.04.2009 by YoreLore
News Dream Theater - Have Entered The Studio 7.5 03.01.2011 by Dominus
News Dream Theater - Release Trailer For Upcoming Live DVD 7.5 02.02.2013 by Frodd
News Dream Theater - Share Free Compilation Of Live Tracks 7.5 26.12.2013 by Lethrokai
Albums Dream Theater - Breaking The Fourth Wall (Live From The Boston Opera House) 7.5 22.08.2014 by mikeprado30