The brand new album trailer for Avantasia´s upcoming masterpiece, "The Scarecrow", is online now. Click here to watch it! "The Scarecrow" will be released on January 25th 2008 as a standard CD as well as rare picture (double) vinyl.

Here's the tracklist:

The Scarecrow - interview
Carry Me Over - video clip
Carry Me Over - making of
Lost In Space - Electronic Press Kit
Lost In Space - video clip
I Don't Believe In Your Love - alternate version*

*original version, lead vocals by Tobias Sammet only (audio only!!)

Source: nuclearblast.de
Band profile: Avantasia

Posted: 07.12.2007 by Thryce

Comments

Sheol - 07.12.2007 at 21:48
Sweet! Will be a really awsome album!
iaberis - 07.12.2007 at 21:51
Really good!
It does sound a lot weird, but I'll buy it eventually...
Ellrohir - 07.12.2007 at 21:59
this song from 1:45 sounds just fantastic !!! anyone knows the title ?
rocksoccer - 07.12.2007 at 23:09
The background music seems to be exciting enough. More like the avantasia in our mind. But the MV at the end makes the whole album like a fucking pop song. shit...........................

I dont think the whole album will possess the quality as avantasia I and II, maybe half of the song would be heavy enough, and the remaining would be just rubbish... Then, should I buy it or not!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DJCynic - 08.12.2007 at 00:22
Yyyoooooouuuuuuuuhhhhhhoooouuuuuuu!I'm sure this album will ROCK!!!!!
Knight Templar - 08.12.2007 at 04:39
As long as it is close to Sammet's other works it will be an amazing album.
4look4rd - 08.12.2007 at 05:27
I just could not believe that was tobias o.O
Spyroid - 08.12.2007 at 16:51
Written by Ellrohir on 07.12.2007 at 21:59

this song from 1:45 sounds just fantastic !!! anyone knows the title ?

It's probably "Devil in the Belfry" because you can hear them sing that
Woa! I didn't know Kai Hansen was on the album! !!!!! The lineup overall is f'in awesome and the clips sound great! A bit strange to put Lost In Space in the end though
Infurnace - 08.12.2007 at 19:55
Sounds pretty cool. I can't wait to hear the whole album.
NaittsirK - 10.12.2007 at 11:30
Tobias turned emo or what???
And the band freaken sold out...
The first two parts are the only real thing...
Three years ago Tobias said that there is no way for another Avantasia album.....it should have stayed that way!
I mean songs like lost in space and carry me over!?!?!....to bad Justin Timberlake isnt a guest!!!!...it suits him perfectly...
Ellrohir - 10.12.2007 at 12:11
come on...have you listened (and listened carefully) to both Lost In Space EPs that you are saying that?
Inlé - 11.12.2007 at 12:27
I can see myself pretending this album didn't happen :X

Naittsirk is completely right about Carry Me Over and Lost In Space too. They sound like Snow Patrol songs O_o
Helka Hith - 11.12.2007 at 17:32
well, i could hear better songs on that trailer than on lost in space, thata was frickin' boring

News Amorphis - New Album Trailer Online 5.5 18.04.2011 by WorpeX
News Vomitory - New Album Trailer Online 5.5 26.04.2011 by Bad English
News Profane Omen - New Album Title Revealed, Trailer Online 5.5 17.08.2011 by reload3591
News Sylosis - New Album Trailer Online 5.5 12.02.2011 by