Dutch Thrash band Legion Of The Damned have revealed more information about their upcoming album "Feel The Blade". The album will have a January 4th release via Massacre Records and Season Of Mist USA, and will contain the following tracklist:

01. Nuclear Torment
02. Nocturnal Predator
03. Slaughtering The Pigs
04. Slut Of Sodom
05. Feel The Blade
06. Expire
07. Warbeast
08. Disturbing The Dead
09. Obsessed By The Grave
10. Reapers Call
11. Last Command (Bonustrack)
12. Mask Of Terror (Bonustrack)
13. Chronic Infection (Bonustrack)

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Legion Of The Damned

Posted: 09.12.2007 by Thryce

Comments

DrunkenFuck - 09.12.2007 at 14:16
AWESOME! ... Definately getting it..
Infurnace - 09.12.2007 at 15:05
I'm really looking forward to hearing the new album. I've heard one song from "Feel The Blade", but it was a promo.
Ace9883 - 09.12.2007 at 20:30
You can hear it already. Just hear Occult's Elegy For The Weak (Occult was the previous name of the band).
kackbratze - 09.12.2007 at 22:21
Written by Ace9883 on 09.12.2007 at 20:30

Yeah, I've met quite a lot of people who didn't really know this and who thought they'd put out ANOTHER new album. That'd be really damn fast... But as you said it's essentially just a re-release. It rocks though, I like it better than their last album "Sons of the Jackal" which was a bit of a letdown for me after "Malevolent Rapture". I know, they sound very alike, but I just like their debut a tad more.
If you like one of these albums though you can't really do anything wrong when getting another one. I can therefore recommend "Feel the Blade" to people who haven't listened to "Elegy for the Weak" (or well, just go and listen to THAT...).

White Winter Sun - 10.12.2007 at 13:19
Interesting news. I'm looking forward to hear this new album.

News Legion Of The Damned - More Details About New Album 12 06.07.2013 by psykometal
News Legion Of The Damned - Reveal New Album Title And More 10.5 04.02.2013 by Enemy of Reality
News Legion Of The Damned - Share New Album Artwork 10.5 02.10.2013 by exomorphyx89
News Legion Of The Damned - Release New Album Preview 10.5 07.12.2013 by SBGMetal
News Legion Of The Damned - Sign With Napalm Records, New Album On The Horizon 10.5 10.01.2013 by exomorphyx89