Eluveitie have been busy the last days producing an "EPK" (Electronic Press Kit) from the new album, entitled "Slania". You can find this EKP at this location.
This short video includes previews of the songs: "Samon (acoustic)", "Primordial Breath", "Inis Mona", "The Somber Lay", "Bloodstained Ground", "Gray Sublime Archon" & "Slanias Song".

Also the band has uploaded a new video for the song "Inis Mona" at this location.

"Slania" release dates are as follows:
Germany / Switzerland / Austria: February 15th, 2008.
Rest of the World (except the USA): February 18th, 2008.
USA: March 11th, 2008.

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Eluveitie

Posted: 31.01.2008 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Dark Blood - 31.01.2008 at 21:41
I discovered these guys 2 days ago through those videos.. and I must say that I've became extremely addicted to their sound! m/
LeDruide - 31.01.2008 at 23:26
Classical video for "Inis Mona" but awesome song. Hearing at the EPK, it seems "Slania" will kick ass, I can't wait to hear it.
Sjuk - 31.01.2008 at 23:36
I love this song !
In France this music is very Famous because a a lot of musicina covered this song like Alan Sivell : http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/alan+stivell/video/x3wntk_alan-stivell-live-2_music
Or "Manau" (Rap band) : http://www.dailymotion.com/relevance/search/manau/video/x5deu_manau-la-tribu-de-dana_music

Enjoy
Erunámë - 01.02.2008 at 00:18
It seems that "Slania" will be a much produced and elaborated album! After seeing the video, I believe it will be much better than I thought
Promonex - 01.02.2008 at 01:27
I have seriously come to hate Inis Mona. That song is so awfully catchy it makes me want to vomit. Fortunately seeing (and hearing) this EPK has blown away all my doubts about Slania at once! In fact my head started moving in a familiar way at 0:42. Really looking forward to this album now!

Also loved the live footage from last year's Ragnarök festival. Can't wait to see them again in April
Fhuesc - 01.02.2008 at 08:50
Can't wait for their album!!!
FeskarN - 01.02.2008 at 19:24
Sounds catchy as hell!!:banger2:
Pétur - 02.02.2008 at 20:57
hmmm not so fond of the new video of Inis Mona , I find their previous one better.

News Eluveitie - New Video Online 9 23.12.2009 by Ellrohir
News Rotting Christ - New Video Clip Online And Hellenic Tour 8.5 18.07.2007 by Vermin
News Threat Signal - New Song And Video Online 7.5 14.05.2008 by Dark Blood