"Nil Recurring" is finally given a full retail release today [18 Febr.], and Peaceville have a micro site [Link] dedicated to the album which includes a new video by Lasse Hoile for the song "Normal". The retail edition of the album is identical to the original mail order version except that it comes in a super-jewel case with a card slipcase, instead of the digipack Transmission version. Both this and the "We Lost The Skyline" CD are now shipping from the PT Store.

Source: porcupinetree.com
Band profile: Porcupine Tree

Posted: 24.02.2008 by Damnated

Comments

Omni - 24.02.2008 at 22:30
Didn't really like the video to be fair...
Spyroid - 25.02.2008 at 00:24
Lasse is the man as usual, really beautiful and cool video. I don't like that they changed the song though.
Anyway they should've put Normal in the album instead of Sentimental
sn0 - 25.02.2008 at 14:10
positive opinions from me, 4 minutes well spent
magatouve - 25.02.2008 at 17:00
The video doesn't remind you of Sentenced's No One There video? I guess there're more similarities than it should. I cannot say the video isn't nice, but, for example, the scence at the end of the old man and woman dancing is almost identical to that in Sentenced's video. Don't you agree?
Omni - 25.02.2008 at 22:50
Written by Spyroid on 25.02.2008 at 00:24

Anyway they should've put Normal in the album instead of Sentimental

I never like video edit songs, but the intro to the song was one of my favourite bits, so I'm with you there.

I dunno about Normal making the album though, don't you think it'd sound a bit out of place? Just the impression I'm getting...
Spyroid - 26.02.2008 at 00:04
The piano intro in Sentimental is very good but I think Normal is a better song, so they could've replaced Sentimental in my opinion. I don't think it's out of place, I almost se Nil Recurring as a part of Foabp. It's a great EP imo
BloodTears - 27.02.2008 at 10:36
I dont like the song that much... Its weird that I dont like it though but its true.

News Porcupine Tree - New Album Samples Online 10.5 14.07.2009 by BloodTears
News Porcupine Tree - New Video Online 10.5 26.04.2007 by Spyroid
News Death SS - New Video Online And Album On The Way 8.5 22.12.2012 by I_Die_Often
News Ahab - New Album Title Revealed And Video Teaser Online 8.5 03.03.2012 by 3rdWorld
News Vildhjarta - New Album Streaming Online And New Video Released 8.5 22.11.2011 by Moose