Irish Doomsters Mourning Beloveth have issued the following official statement regarding the cancellation of their upcoming tour:

"Sorry but Mourning Beloveth will not be able to do the tour for personal problems that have arisen within one of the members family. They had hoped that it wasn't as serious as previously thought but the worst news came through today and they cannot do the tour. The rest of the members have decided not to go ahead without the full band. Apologies to all the promoters/support bands and venues who have put a lot of work into the tour preparations. The tour is currently being rescheduled for October 2008."

Source: mourningbeloveth.com
Band profile: Mourning Beloveth

Posted: 07.03.2008 by Thryce

Comments

Marcel Hubregtse - 07.03.2008 at 18:44
A shame, but very understandable given the circumstances. So, all the best to the band.
Thryce - 07.03.2008 at 18:54
This is a real bummer... Was so looking forward to their show. But it's indeed a completely understandable cancellation, and I think everybody would do the same in his/their place. See you in October then!

Now it's just Agalloch I guess. Hope they don't cancel their DVD recording show now.
Bad English - 07.03.2008 at 21:35
Sad news but I understand it
Marcel Hubregtse - 07.03.2008 at 22:07
Written by Thryce on 07.03.2008 at 18:54

Agalloch will still be playing in de Biebob on the 29th together with In Age And Sadness and I think also Mael Mordha (but not sure about that though)
Thryce - 07.03.2008 at 22:13
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 07.03.2008 at 22:07

Written by Thryce on 07.03.2008 at 18:54

Nope. Mael Mordha didn't play at Biebob in the first place.
Marcel Hubregtse - 07.03.2008 at 22:21
Written by Thryce on 07.03.2008 at 22:13

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 07.03.2008 at 22:07

Written by Thryce on 07.03.2008 at 18:54

Nope. Mael Mordha didn't play at Biebob in the first place.

Yes, they would have played Biebob as well, or at least that's what I heard from Geert of In Age And Sadness
Thryce - 07.03.2008 at 22:22
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 07.03.2008 at 22:21

True. I heard that rumour too... But it was never made official, nor by Mael Mordha, nor by Biebob.
Marcel Hubregtse - 07.03.2008 at 22:25
Written by Thryce on 07.03.2008 at 22:22

Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 07.03.2008 at 22:21

Aha, shame. Well, I think that they might have played there had Mourning Beloveth played casue MM was supporting MB on their European tour.
Well, at least you still get Agalloch and In Age And Sadness whereas in Zaandam on the 23rd also Officium Triste and Ina Age And Sadness have been cancelled.

News Paradise Lost - Drummer Quits, South American Tour Dates Cancelled 5.5 14.08.2008 by +{Jonas}+
News Dark Tranquillity - Turkish Tour Dates Cancelled 5.5 01.12.2009 by Bad English
News Earthshaker Roadshock Tour - Remaining Dates Cancelled 5.5 07.05.2007 by Daru Jericho
News Soilwork - Cancelled Baltic Tour Dates 5.5 18.08.2006 by Bad English