||Suspyre have issued the following update on their official MySpace:
"Suspyre is currently trying out musicians for two new positions, seeking a drummer and a keyboardist to fill the line-up of their band for live performances.
Applicants must possess the following:
1. A demonstrated ability to play with impeccable timing and accuracy. Knowledge of music theory is a plus.
3. Confidence in themselves but also a willingness to be a team player.
4. Proficiency in playing songs with odd time signatures.
5. Residency in the United States (NJ/PA/NY residency is preferred).
6. At least 18 years old.
7. A familiarity with the Suspyre catalog.
8. A flexible work schedule, since should you land the gig you will be asked to do extensive touring with the band and weekend recording sessions.
Drummer must be able to play double bass pedal at the speed of 170 to 180.
Applicants should contact Suspyre's Manager, Jill Hughes at email@example.com for more information about the audition process. Auditions will be held until positions are filled."