Indonesia's Kekal have issued the following update:

"We are giving away our 4th album "1000 Thoughts Of Violence" (2003) for free download, only on limited time until August 31st, 2008.

If you haven't got a chance to fully experience the album, now is the time! And to those of you who are opposed in getting the music for free, don't worry, we are also open for donations!

All the details and download links can be found at the following URL. Please feel free to download and re-distribute freely as you see fit."

Source: myspace.com
Band profile: Kekal

Posted: 28.06.2008 by Thryce

Comments

Derelict Earth - 28.06.2008 at 13:45
Now that's a great initiative ! Heathen has done the same with their first two albums.
Promonex - 28.06.2008 at 13:47
One of the very few albums I'd give a 10 to. Anyone into black, avantgarde or extreme progressive metal should give this a try!
Asitis - 28.06.2008 at 13:51
Shame it's such a crappy way to download it, why not zip the whole thing/torrent.whatever
Talvi - 28.06.2008 at 14:44
Written by Promonex on 28.06.2008 at 13:47

Quoted for insane truth.

I'm getting it just because the one I have has crappy production and I hope this version has better one.
Dane Train - 28.06.2008 at 16:00
What an amazing band. I remember years ago getting their first album and being blown away. Make sure to pass this info on to everyone you can, more people need to know about this band.
Introspekrieg - 28.06.2008 at 23:12
Yes, a genius idea for bands who are attempting to change with the rest of the world and not get left behind. I am really liking this new trend

Great band, I will be sure to spread the word Dane!
ariatoba - 30.06.2008 at 06:28
Good luck to you guys!
Raiden - 01.07.2008 at 05:51
Written by Asitis on 28.06.2008 at 13:51

Yeah, but you have to remember that you're getting a free album. It's for free! You should be able to put up with the minor inconvenience of clicking your mouse a few more times!
Asitis - 01.07.2008 at 10:09
Written by Raiden on 01.07.2008 at 05:51

Written by Asitis on 28.06.2008 at 13:51

Oh im not meaning i'm ungrateful! I downloaded the album anyway But what I meant is allot of people who don't know the band probably won't download it because of the "trouble", and thats a shame.
Raiden - 02.07.2008 at 04:46
Written by Asitis on 01.07.2008 at 10:09

Written by Raiden on 01.07.2008 at 05:51

Written by Asitis on 28.06.2008 at 13:51

Oh yeah, that's quite true. Lazy bastards haha. Oh well I guess you can think of it as them missing out on a good album entirely through their own laziness. They deserve to miss it's goodness!

News Kekal - Three Albums Available For Free Download 10.5 23.08.2009 by Black Conundrum
News Kekal - Almost Entire New Album Available For Download 10.5 24.12.2008 by Dane Train
News !T.O.O.H.! - New Album Available For Free Download 8.5 13.08.2013 by BreadGod
News Tristwood - New Album Available For Free Download 8.5 02.01.2011 by CHEF METALHEAD
News Atzmus - Album Available For Free Download, New Video Online 8.5 10.03.2010 by Fat & Sassy!