Falchion, the Folk-ish melodeath band featuring Korpiklaani and Crystalic members, have posted the following short update on their website:

"For Miikka Tulimäki has left Falchion due to personal reasons the new second guitar player of Falchion from now on is Toni Tieaho, also involved in the band called Crystalic."

Source: falchionband.com
Band profile: Falchion

Posted: 14.12.2008 by Janne

Comments

Bararey - 14.12.2008 at 18:05
Interesting, I guess I have seen his last performance with the band about a week.
Black Conundrum - 15.12.2008 at 01:30
There is a member of Korpiklaani in this band, huh? Sweet. I should check this band out. I love Korpiklaani.
Thryce - 15.12.2008 at 18:52
Written by Black Conundrum on 15.12.2008 at 01:30

Actually there are two Korpiklaani members: the 'klaani accordeon player founded the band (before he joined 'klaani) and the 'klaani drummer joined a few years later.

But before you check the band out you should know Falchion sound nowhere near Korpiklaani! Falchion play melodic death metal with a few peculiar folk-ish twists, but that's it. There is no plain link with Korpiklaani in the music.
Black Conundrum - 16.12.2008 at 00:16
Written by Thryce on 15.12.2008 at 18:52

Written by Black Conundrum on 15.12.2008 at 01:30

Two! That's cool. When I was at first going to their Encyclopaedia Metallum page, I didn't see the other guy in the band. Now I do. Also, thanks for the advice about them not sounding like Korpiklaani. I am looking forward to checking out Falchion.

News Turisas - Lineup Changes 4 14.02.2008 by ItalktotheWind
News Shatter Messiah - Line-Up Changes 4 07.03.2010 by Vitriolic Hate
News Nominon - Announce Line-Up Changes 4 19.06.2011 by JCJen7
News Ataraxie - Line-Up Changes 4 10.02.2014 by Troy Killjoy
News Dark Empire - Line-Up Changes, New Album In The Works 4 27.05.2013 by ZGoten