As announced yesterday in the Shoutbox, Warning have disbanded. The organization of the Doom Shall Rise festival have issued the following update:

"Warning have cancelled their performance at Doom Shall Rise as they have decided to disband. German doom veterans Voodooshock will step in."

The sixth edition of the Doom Shall Rise festival will be held on April 17th and 18th 2009 the Chapel in Göppingen (near Stuttgart, Germany).

So far, Warning's performance at the Metal Merchants Festival in Oslo, Norway on Saturday January 31 hasn't been cancelled yet. Till further notice, this presumably seems like Warning's final gig.

Source: doomshallrise.de
Band profile: Warning
Event: Doom Shall Rise VI

Posted: 10.01.2009 by Thryce

Comments

Tony Harrison - 10.01.2009 at 14:34
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!! "Watching from a Distance" was my favourite release of 2007 and their vocalist was fantastic and really stood out from the crowd.

I wasn't aware that this was the second time they've broken up though, so the optimist in me is hoping they reform again.
Lucas - 10.01.2009 at 14:57
As I said in the thread, very sad news. But as Tony said, they broke up before and returned with a killer album so who knows...
Thryce - 10.01.2009 at 15:03
This is what they mean with going out on a high note...

Will keep watching from a distance though

EDIT: how friggin lame was this pun, huh?
Bad English - 10.01.2009 at 17:41
Quote:
As announced yesterday in the Shoutbox,

This is best what I have read in MS OFFIVAL news so far...
Black Conundrum - 10.01.2009 at 21:41
Aw man, they split up again. I can't say I've heard of this band, though. They seem worth checking out.
TheBigRossowski - 10.01.2009 at 21:52
Today just keeps getting better and better. Led Zeppelin are over, from what I have read as well. Just check the MSN news...or wait until it gets posted here.

Watching from a Distance was so fucking great too!! Shitty day.
LeChron James - 10.01.2009 at 23:54
Bonerkill. basically sums it up.
Daggon - 13.01.2009 at 07:17
Seems like a bad new, maybe I'll try to find their albums, the good comments about them are very inspiring.
Winterstorm - 14.01.2009 at 15:42

See you in about 7 years.

News Manowar - Attempt To Break Guinness World Record 2.5 07.07.2008 by Darkside Momo
News Fates Warning - Announce European Tour 2.5 11.01.2012 by Milena
News Graveyard - Bassist To Take A Break From Music And Seek Addiction Help 2.5 31.10.2012 by Ocean Sage
Recreation Favorite 'A Song Of Ice And Fire' Book (Warning: Spoiler thread!) 1.5 28.01.2007 by APOHAKC
Albums Ash Pool - Ripped From Death, Forced To Live, And Die Again [Split] 1.5 22.03.2013 by !J.O.O.E.!