Posted on the official Vader website today:

"We would like to proudly announce that Polish death metallers Vader have inked a deal with German giant- Nuclear Blast Records! We are very glad that after so many years Vader finally joined one of the biggest metal labels in the world. We really believe in their potential, experience and famous German reliability. We are pretty confident that the cooperation will be successful both for the band and the record label. Now Vader is ready to explode! We have been waiting for such a solid record deal for sooo long so it's safe to say that the new era in Vader's career has just begun!". The upcoming album "Necropolis", currently being recorded and produced at Hertz and Antfarm Studios, will be released by Nuclear Blast at the end of August. Vader will start to promote the album a bit earlier, appearing on a pre-summer tour and some summer festivals, such as Hellfest, With Full Force, Summer Breeze, Metalcamp and others. Regular Polish and European tours are planned for autumn. Furthermore Vader is going to appear on extensive tours in the US, Canada, South America, Japan and Asia, Australia and Russia. More info concerning band's future plans will follow soon. The last but not least, we would like to thank Regain Records for all these years of our cooperation- all the best to you!"

"This is absolutely amazing, that Vader is now a part of Nuclear Blast Family!!! Can't find words how proud we are !!! Only great things may happen when traditions meet together... I so much believe, that Vader will give one more Blast to this Nuclear history of Metal!!! Let start the Fire - TOGETHER!!!" Peter / Vader

"Nuclear Blast is very proud to announce the signing of the legendary death metal kings from Poland - Vader!!! Vader have a history of almost 25 years of releasing death metal highlights and have built up a reputation of being one of the hardest touring bands in the scene! After many attempts both parties have finally come together and Vader have found a new home at Nuclear Blast! This Summer Vader will release their new album Necropolis, which will not only be their debut for Nuclear Blast, but also another chapter in the history of the band with a totally renewed line up! Watch out for the new Vader as they will only return stronger than ever! Vader is still improving after all these years, so it is safe to say that the best of these death metal kings is still to come, so we, at Nuclear Blast are looking forward to start the propaganda machine!" Jaap Wagemaker / A&R Nuclear Blast

Source: vader.pl
Band profile: Vader

Posted: 09.04.2009 by Baz Anderson

Comments

Nightbane - 09.04.2009 at 17:31
Go Vader!
Mr.Tugboat ;) - 09.04.2009 at 17:32
Nuclear Blast has all my fav bands!
Baz Anderson - 09.04.2009 at 17:33
That was quick! I only posted this a couple of minutes ago... hahaha.

Indeed, looking forward to hearing the new album.
TormentoR. - 09.04.2009 at 17:36
Well, to me its no wonder they signed with them. Nuclear Blast are on of the best there. And they do work with alot good bands
Deadmeat - 09.04.2009 at 17:45
Come on Vader!!! give us some fresh death metal!!!
ColdasagravE - 09.04.2009 at 19:44
Vader, do a US tour for the new album coming out. Especially come through Oklahoma.
T_s_T - 09.04.2009 at 20:32
Good for Vader,but I fear signing with such a label will affect their current style a lot
I hope I turn out wrong...
Butters49 - 09.04.2009 at 20:39
Black to the Blind, and Litany

best Vader albums ever
LeChron James - 09.04.2009 at 21:45
W00h00! hopefully this will lead to more quality records.
-Soulreaper- - 09.04.2009 at 21:49
Good for Vader, hopefully they will come around my area for their tour. Also looking forward to a new album from them.
Daggon - 10.04.2009 at 00:35
I have a bad feeling about this... Don't get me wrong, I think that signing to a big label such as Nuclear Blast is what Vader needs to become more known, I always think that this band needs more promotion to stop being kinda underrated, but on the other hand, I hope they don't change their great style or soften their music to get more fans worldwide, they are great just the way they are. Well, that's my opinion. I wish the best for them, and I'm expectant for the next album, I really liked Impressions In Blood.
-DC-002- - 10.04.2009 at 01:14
Nuclear Blast has one impressive list of signed bands. Vader will do well with them, I hope.
Black Conundrum - 10.04.2009 at 03:02
I'm happy for both the band and the label. I hope their collaboration goes great.
Glabrezu - 10.04.2009 at 11:12
I would like to see them at Summer Breeze together with Suffocation and Vomitory!!!!!!
Uirapuru - 10.04.2009 at 12:10
Written by Daggon on 10.04.2009 at 00:35

It looks like they have already ''soften up'' their sound... ''The Beast'', ''Art of war'' and ''Impressions In Blood'' are way more accessible to non-death metal fans than any previous work.

I have this bad feeling too... because if they become even less heavy because of Nuclear Blast, they cannot be consider Death metal anymore.
Conemetal - 10.04.2009 at 20:53
Vader rules!!! go ahead Vader!!!
Loathera - 11.04.2009 at 05:58
Nice can't wait to hear what they can produce with a very professional label at they're disposal.
XAV_METALOGIST - 11.04.2009 at 23:45
Nuclear blast .. What a bad name .. they transformed all my fav bands into commercial crap. look these bands when they signed : Children Of Bodom ,Kataklysm (my own country extreme band ) ,Arsis And Psycroptic .. i dont talk of what they did in the past im talking of what they do now so .. im not happy to see a good band like vader signing with this label .. like Daggon Said I have a bad feeling about this

News Textures - Sign With Nuclear Blast 7 04.06.2009 by Asitis
News Varg - Sign With Nuclear Blast 7 31.10.2009 by Opethian
News Within Temptation - Sign North American Deal With Nuclear Blast Entertainment 7 07.08.2013 by Angel_Lament
News Epica - Sign With Nuclear Blast Records 7 24.04.2007 by dismaleuphony