Taken from Blabbermouth:

"Swedish black metallers SHINING are streaming two new songs — "Vilseledda Barnasjälars Hemvist" and "Plågoande O'Helga Plågoande" — on their MySpace page. The tracks are taken from the band's sixth studio album, "VI / Klagopsalmer", tentatively due before the end of the year via Indie Recordings. The CD was recorded at The Slaughterhouse studios with producer Rickard Bengtsson.

"VI / Klagopsalmer" track listing:

01. Vilseledda Barnasjälars Hemvist
02. Plågoande O'Helga Plågoande
03. Krossade Drömmar Och Brutna Löften
04. Fullständigt Jävla Död Inuti
05. Ohm - Skoj Att Leva
06. Total Utfrysning"

Source: roadrunnerrecords.com
Band profile: Shining

Posted: 02.05.2009 by Lucas

Comments

TheBigRossowski - 02.05.2009 at 13:02
I knew I wouldn't forget that song when I heard it in Schwerte! ''Vilseledda Barnasjälars Hemvist'' is without a doubt the new song they played. Why the wait though?! hmmm.... whatever, should be worth it.

Kvarforth said 'this new song is called 'Vewoilsjdfjwol orrhrhhggggg floooppp skiii booorrrrruuuuuummmmeeelallasjs'' and everyone was like what the fuck? lol
Krankheit - 02.05.2009 at 13:39
Good songs. Really liked the song Plågoande O'helga Plågoande. Exitiing about the new album.
Ragana - 02.05.2009 at 22:54
Well, I didn't expect anything but both songs are pretty nice. Rough and misunderstandable stuff as always. I think I like the first one better just because of the riffs which remind me a bit of Creep Colony and/or late Satyricon's or Carpathian Forest's works.
However, I will wait for the album to appear... listening songs through MySpace is not my favourite thing to do.

EDIT: Maybe I like second the most, it's more interesting after few times of listening.
Slyfang - 05.05.2009 at 21:50
Maaan.. these songs are epic. Shining is getting better with every album
W-Lash - 06.05.2009 at 13:16
Not bad actually. But (like Ragana) I will wait for album because myspace sucks (so slow and with bad sound quality).
Elio - 13.05.2009 at 17:27
I want to listen to the album as a whole

News Theatres Des Vampires - Two New Songs Available For Streaming 10 23.10.2010 by annodomini
News De Profundis - Two New Songs Available For Streaming 10 27.10.2008 by iaberis
News Denis Vlachiotis - Two New Songs Available For Streaming 10 22.10.2012 by psykometal
News Anger As Art - Two New Songs Available For Streaming 10 12.05.2012 by exomorphyx89
News Ossian - New Songs Available For Streaming 8.5 09.09.2008 by Spyroid