The new live album by Dutch rockers Nemesea, entitled "Pure Live @ P3", will be released worldwide on September 1st through Sellaband. The cover art of the album was created by Marco Hartmann for MHV.

The band adds: "For those of you who buy this album before September 1st, there will be an extra CD/DVD with a lot of bonus material included when we start shipping the CD's. We are sure that you will appreciate these special recordings. Just to make you a little curious, it will contain some wonderful unreleased versions of a couple of songs, a karaoke version for you guys and girls to sing along with and much more! So you don't want to miss this one! Pre-order this special album in our shop now!"

"Pure Live @ P3" [cover art] tracklist:

11. Believe - Guitar Solo
12. Lucifer
13. Drum Solo
14. Broken
15. Angel In The dark
16. Like The Air
17. No Good (Start The Dance)

Source: nemesea.com
Band profile: Nemesea

Posted: 18.08.2009 by White Winter Sun

Comments

Black Conundrum - 18.08.2009 at 23:53
The cover art isn't bad. It kind of reminds me of something a progressive rock band would do.
dismaleuphony - 19.08.2009 at 22:48
The live clips seem good, though I'm not sure I'm ready to spend the $21 US on it yet to import it here The most interesting thing to me is the new look Manda has gone for in the shots at the P3 here.
Marcel Hubregtse - 19.08.2009 at 23:27
Written by dismaleuphony on 19.08.2009 at 22:48

Might as well wait until you're in Blegium and Holland and buy it then.
dismaleuphony - 19.08.2009 at 23:44
Written by Marcel Hubregtse on 19.08.2009 at 23:27

Might as well wait until you're in Blegium and Holland and buy it then.

Yes, a good idea Though I'll have to do some serious temptation resisting to make sure I have some space in my bag - I definitely would like to travel a bit lighter than in my visit to Hellfest last year. But I'm sure at least 5 (10...) cds will make a return journey with me, haha.

News Marionette - New Album Details, Live Footage Of New Song Online 6 12.10.2011 by Black Conundrum
News Flowing Tears - More Details About The Upcoming Live Album 5.5 18.09.2007 by dismaleuphony
News Crystal Viper - Live Album Details 5.5 10.05.2010 by Ellrohir