German metallers Savage Circus have issued the following update on their official website:

''Savage Circus is ready to return to the scene with a crack of thunder. The long awaited new album "Of Doom And Death" shows all trademarks of "Dreamland Manor". Progressive and powerful songwriting combined with elaborate arrangements, tons of melodies and harmonies, raging guitars rounded up with the trademark vocals towering on the music. From speed monsters such as the title track "Of Doom And Death" to the majestic "Ballad Of Susan" Savage Circus created an album with all the varieties one would expect and beyond.

Savage Circus are finally back with a thunderclap and with their long awaited 2nd studioalbum and ready to set the next milestone in the metaluniverse!"

The album will be released on October 23 via Dockyard 1 Records.

"Of Doom And Death" [cover art] tracklist:

09. Dreamland

Source: savage-circus.com
Band profile: Savage Circus

Posted: 15.09.2009 by Abattoir

Comments

corrupt - 15.09.2009 at 11:42
Cheesy text. But Otherwise: Awesome!
Zmaj Ognjeni Vuk - 15.09.2009 at 12:09
It was about time to hear some news from these guys...
Vitriolic Hate - 15.09.2009 at 15:35
Awesome!! also cool cover I wonder!!
Eruntano - 15.09.2009 at 23:38
The title sounds like big cliche. Hope that music won't be...
Black Conundrum - 16.09.2009 at 01:37
I will be looking forward to this, since what I've heard by Savage Circus is pretty cool, but I do agree that there could've been a better name for the album. It reminds me of doom/death metal, which, while it is an awesome form of music, it's not what the band plays; the title, thus, is not very original, in my honest opinion. That doesn't mean the album will be bad, however. I hope the album will be great!
LeChron James - 16.09.2009 at 08:41
BOOO NO ALBUMS WITHOUT THOMEN STAUCH!
The Shape 1973 - 16.09.2009 at 21:05
Love the album cover, can't wait for this one. This year is turning out to be a good power metal year.
Baz Anderson - 18.09.2009 at 03:07
I would have rathered a new Iron Savior album Piet, hahaha.
I can't see Savage Circus being around for much longer, surely they could only get away with sounding exactly like Blind Guardian because they had a member in the band. Well not any more...

I actually saw Savage Circus live in 2006... bad mixing ruined it.

News Circus Maximus - Reveal New Album Details 7 22.04.2012 by qlacs
News Savage Messiah - Reveal New Album Details 7 11.12.2013 by Cynic Metalhead
News Xandria - Reveal New Album Details 5.5 07.01.2014 by Chriwalker
News Contradiction - New Album Details Revealed 5.5 13.08.2009 by Black Conundrum
News Ravage - New Album Details 5.5 10.07.2009 by Black Conundrum