After wrapping up their European tour last weekend, Edenbridge have announced they will continue work on their new album. A message from the band reads as follows: "The day before yesterday (Saturday 26/09) we finished our European Tour in the Netherlands. A big thank you to our fans, our friends Serenity and the local support bands for a great tour! After a couple of days break we will continue recording our 7th studio album. Simon will hammer his bass parts onto hard disc in Farpoint Station Studio in Vienna, Austria. Of course we will keep you updated about the progress on the new album."

Source: edenbridge.org
Band profile: Edenbridge

Posted: 28.09.2009 by Thryce

Comments

Taktsekte - 28.09.2009 at 21:07
"MyEarthDream" was superb, will these Austrians be able to surpass themselves again?
Dark Cornatus - 29.09.2009 at 01:32
I cant wait. Im hoping their approach slightly alters on this one. I liked MyEarthDream, but i still think it was very similar to The Grand Design which took away the longevity on it.
Black Conundrum - 29.09.2009 at 02:44
This is some nice news. I've heard a few of their songs.
annodomini - 29.09.2009 at 08:56
Well MyEarthDream was a step forward, but still "A Sunrise in Eden" is a pure masterpiece, it's about nature and beauty... Fabulous album. And then after two disappointment (for me) came "Shine" which gathered hopes that Edenbridge can write again a mega beautiful stuff, and if Grand Design was some kind of lay down, MED is gave me a hope that Lanvall still can produce a good music, but I am not waiting for MED part 2, I hope that this new album will be in the vein of Sunrise in Eden and Shine. It's about time
SexyCat_1113 - 29.09.2009 at 11:44
I love them , Lanvall 's melody and SB 's voice are Great !
Angel_Lament - 29.09.2009 at 15:03
Good News! Hope it will be Like the masterpieces Myearthdream or Shine...
Dominus - 29.09.2009 at 22:54
Good News!
mariano - 11.11.2009 at 19:22
The sound of the band has changed a lot since the beginnings. Now they have a new lineup, let's see what they come up with...

MyEarthDream was great and so was Shine, I just hope the new album doesn't have so many filler tracks.

News Seven Kingdoms - Working On New Album 5.5 12.07.2011 by Holy Man