Metal Storm logo
Finland, Helsinki - Spinefeast At Sea 2008

Date: 31 January 2008 - 01 February 2008
Organizer: Spinefarm

Tickets:

84 euro/person/cabin type A4 (+10 euro service fee per reservation). The price includes dinner w/ beverages plus a breakfast
Buy at Matka-Vekka, phone: +358-20 120 4170

SpineFeast goes cruising!

This time around the traditional SpineFeast indoor festival will be held aboard a ship! The cruise takes place at Tallink Galaxy from January 31st to February 1st 2008.

The cruise embarks from Helsinki on Thursday Jan. 31st at 6:30 PM and returns to Helsinki Port on Feb 1st helmikuuta at 4:45 PM.

The performing band roster has been tuned to perfection for the occasion, featuring our ace bands from Children of Bodom to Viikate and Ensiferum. This will be a 20 hour metal mayhem cruise!

Running order SpineFeast 2008:

Thursday, Jan. 31st 2008:
19:30 - Agonizer
21:00 - Warmen
22:30 - Ensiferum
24:00 - Children of Bodom
01:30 - Hanging Garden

Friday, Feb. 1st 2008:
12:30 - Murena
14:00 - Viikate

In addition to awesome live bands the cruise probably offers some mind-boggling off-the-cuff minstrel performances from our wide artist selection plus all sorts of metallic mayhem in various shapes and forms!

Cruise tickets are sold at Matka-Vekka, phone: +358-20 120 4170.

PLEASE NOTE: B4-CABINS ALREADY SOLD OUT! BOOK YOUR CRUISE NOW!

Please note: the age limit for the cruise is 18 years.

Please be advised that since this cruise travels from Helsinki to Tallinn, you might need a visa for Estonia to attend the cruise. Please check whether you need a visa before booking.

Be sure to reserve your tickes NOW! This cruise will happen only once!

Schedules, artists, prices and the ship are subject to change without notice. All rights reserved.

Bands

Who was there?

Ernotar 100%
Little Death 100%

Comments

Comments: 3   Visited by: 27 users
19.12.2007 - 17:33
Warman
Erotic Stains
And I who thought my Opeth and Katatonia cruise was as good as it could get... I wanna be on this cruise.
----
19.12.2007 - 21:14
Ernis
狼獾
Will the cruise be making a short stop in Tallinn for some cheap alco?
27.12.2007 - 12:38
Ernotar
Cookie Mistress
@ Frodo Of Steel No, unfortunately not. I think half of the Finns would be so drunk they'd forget to come back, if they were let out of the ship in Tallinn. Or of course we stop there, but no one will get in or out. And the tax free won't even be open in the evening, so we'll either have to try to bring our own booze or drink massively expensive beer at the bar.
----
You'll never walk alone.

Hits total: 3242 | This month: 3