Metal Storm logo
Commit Suicide (band)

08.06.2006 - 02:51
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Has anyone here heard this death/grind band from Pittsburgh? They're pretty good; I especially like the brutal vocals.

http://www.myspace.com/commitsuicide
22.06.2006 - 01:56
SepulchralOath
Account deleted
The only thing i know about them is that they released a split with Misery Index. Havent listened to them before.
22.06.2006 - 02:33
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Written by Guest on 22.06.2006 at 01:56

The only thing i know about them is that they released a split with Misery Index. Havent listened to them before.

Check out the link then.
22.06.2006 - 05:09
SepulchralOath
Account deleted
Theyre pretty brutal...though not really my style. I give them a massive amount of props for putting that banner filled with pictures of scene kids with a big DENIED across it....thats fantastic haha.
22.06.2006 - 15:10
Thryce
Retired Staff
Great news !!

Commit Suicide - Announce Reunion :

Pittsburgh brutal death/grinders Commit Suicide have posted the following update announcing their decision to reunite :

"First off, I want to thank everyone that has contacted us through myspace. The strong words of encouragement are appreciated and didnt go unnoticed. It's time to make an official announcement, and to let the world know that Commit Suicide has decided to reunite. Reunion talks started a few months ago, and the five of us are all stoked to be playing together again. Now, make no mistake about it, this will be a full reunion with all of the original members.

We have one show booked at the moment, and we are working on the details for another huge show that we're really looking forward to. These details will be made available in the not too distant future. We would like to hear your thoughts on a set list, what would you guys like to hear?"

The band will be performing on August 21st at the Lawrenceville Moose in Pittsburgh, PA with Origin. More shows are expected to be announced shortly.

(Source : here)
----
Your favorite band sucks.
23.06.2006 - 01:22
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Sweet, thanks for the news Thryce.
24.06.2006 - 08:58
fire101
Account deleted
Id never heard of them till now, but I like what Ive heard. Definitely something Im gonna look into. Thanks, Pyroleprachaun, for introducing me to them.
25.06.2006 - 00:12
Lucas
Mr. Noise
Good stuff. Nothing outstanding, but an entertaining listen..
----
SLUDGE. DOOM. DEATH. Wait, what?

"The reason I'm running for president is because I can't be Bruce Springsteen." - Barack Obama