Metal Storm logo
Anal Vomit

28.12.2007 - 12:16
Woutjinho
Account deleted
This band From Peru is fucking killer
I read about this about a few weeks ago, they said it was for people that listens old Sepultura
old sepultura as in Morbid Visions
you can hear similarity, you can say they are heavily influenced
some cool people send me Demoniac Flagellations, From Peruvian Hell and Welcome To The Slow Penetration
but I HAVE to find the albums somewhere

http://www.myspace.com/analvomitperu

check it out instead of listening constantly to opeth or other crap
28.12.2007 - 17:05
-tom-
Mr FancyPants
The first album is pretty good. Kind of like Sarcofago on 45rpm. It's a bit samey though.

Haven't heard the new album. The demo material used on the split with Goat Semen was pretty weak.
----
"This rudderless world is not shaped my metaphysical forces. It is not God who kills the children. Not fate that butchers them or destiny that feeds them to the dogs. It's us. Only us"

Read Watchmen.
28.12.2007 - 23:41
Insineratehymn
Account deleted
Anal Vomit sounds like a dish I tried when I was in the Everglades. It was quite the delicacy. I'm listening to their music right now on their Myspace page, and it's pretty good. It sounds like a cross between Slayer and Cannibal Corpse.
29.12.2007 - 00:55
Dangerboner
Lactation Cnslt
Dude, I fucking love metal from South America. All the bands from there seem to be ultra fast and pissed off, and Anal Vomit is no different.
29.12.2007 - 08:06
Fucked Upstairs.
Account deleted
south american (extreme) metal always reminds me on vomit and diarrhea, and that's how I like my extreme metal (from south america). i as an bandshirt addict, was lucky enough to find a shirt from these guys import from the states, that's actually how I found this band, the bandname was pathetic enough and the shirt good enough for me to check them out.
29.12.2007 - 15:20
Southern Wind
Account deleted
"Demoniac Flegellations" is indeed amazing, a truly nasty and violent album. I only don't like the Slaye-esque screams and the songs in spanish, but they're certainly among the best peruvian bands, and believe me that Peru has the best extreme metal scene after Brazil.
30.12.2007 - 23:21
Bad English
Tage Westerlund
Dont know band, I had hera name but since MA are down cant check them and tell if know or dont know
----
Life is to short for LOVE, there is many great things to do online !!!

Stormtroopers of Death - ''Speak English or Die''
apos;'
[image]
I better die, because I never will learn speek english, so I choose dieing
31.12.2007 - 10:43
Woutjinho
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 28.12.2007 at 23:41

Anal Vomit sounds like a dish I tried when I was in the Everglades. It was quite the delicacy. I'm listening to their music right now on their Myspace page, and it's pretty good. It sounds like a cross between Slayer and Cannibal Corpse.

sounds like slayer and cannibal corpse? I dont know what albums YOU've got from them, but I dont hear the similarity you mean
sounds much more like Sepultura the Morbid Visions era

I havent listened to the split yet. but either way, they have some excellent releases
31.12.2007 - 16:18
Southern Wind
Account deleted
Written by Guest on 31.12.2007 at 10:43

Written by Guest on 28.12.2007 at 23:41

sounds like slayer and cannibal corpse? I dont know what albums YOU've got from them, but I dont hear the similarity you mean
sounds much more like Sepultura the Morbid Visions era

I havent listened to the split yet. but either way, they have some excellent releases

I don't hear much Cannibal Corpse neither, but if Tom Araya pantented his high screams, Anal Vomit are doomed
02.01.2008 - 20:11
Woutjinho
Account deleted
forget about slayer, they're history. one album and its over
anal vomit is a whole other kjind of metal

anyone heard depravation already?
12.03.2008 - 10:23
ABUSOR
Account deleted
I own Demoniac Flegellations and it really is a killer album. I bought through recommendations through mates, and never regreted it. They're cover of Antichrist(Sepultura) is done well.. It was a bit of a surprise to see one of the band members posing naked on the back of the album cover tough haha