Metal Storm logo
Bitter Dawn - New track and info!

31.12.2007 - 05:15
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!

A new pretty rough demo track is up entitled "Harsh Frost", which features a slightly differant vocal sound and style. Plus the drums have a differant sound and are better excecuted.
We have a proto for a new logo/cover up, and are in the process of rewriting and improving the track "Toiling Through Porcelain Ruins". The track has new riffs, more focused drumming and will feature new vocals.

The songs featured on the following websites are preliminaries and very early rough demos.

http://www.myspace.com/thebitterdawn

http://www.last.fm/music/Bitter+Dawn
31.12.2007 - 12:55
Fuath

sounds great, id like to hear more, keep me updated if at all possible, this would be much appreciated
keep up the good work
----
FRACTALS!!!!!

31.12.2007 - 13:45
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
Awsome, thanks for the feedback. Maybe within the week we'll have the revision of "Toiling..." done in it's rough demo form, most of the guitar and drums are done though. We have some old material that we may re-evaluate, but hopefully we'll start on a new song soon.
27.01.2008 - 11:30
Bitter Dawn
Ave Sathanas!
We've got a new and more focused direction for the band though. A depressive/symphonic motif is underway and there is only one but new track up on www.myspace.com/thebitterdawn There are plans to do a side project that is more raw and simplistic, so it will kind of be the best of both worlds...not that I'm saying my musical ability is that great.
Ah! As iI've been posting here and there, I got a decent drumkit today so we'll be able to record real drums that should hopefully sound a lot better and bring more life and realism to the music, I'm very excited about this and think it will bring more to our music projects.
20.02.2008 - 21:29
Stigma
Account deleted
Excuse me if I sound bitchy, but you could just use your old thread for updates.