Metal Storm logo
Wii

Original post

Posted by Fuath, 02.01.2008 - 10:44
i had a look for a thread like this, but i couldnt find one, however, if there is one, this one can be deleted if necessary

anyways, i got a wii a while back, pretty much as soon as it came out, i think it has some of the best games out of all the consoles at the moment

my game collection is starting to grow, and with each i find a new meaning of awesome

anyways, does anyone else have one? does anyone else plan to get one? do you like the concept it has brought? or do you dislike/hate it?
27.07.2008 - 15:36
wrathchild
Staff
Written by Fhuesc on 19.07.2008 at 07:04

Nintendo's press conference at E3 was so lame, damn it, now i don't want my wii, and i want a PS3

That's what the press is saying, but I felt satisfied with what has been announced. A better motion bar, a sequel to Wii Sports,the long awaited Wii Music. What's the use of big licences when you play only Wii Sports anyway?

And yet the best big licenses are Nintendo's Mario and Zelda, and a French representative said a new Mario platform game and a new Zelda are to be expected on the Wii.
----
La belleza no reside en lo que puedas crear, sino en lo que eres capaz de transmitir
Beauty resides not in what you're able to create, but in what you're able to communicate

Txus, Mägo De Oz